PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Saturday

Erin
08-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Morning all :)
Over cast here today,so I actually dont mind going to bed and sleeping all day !
Nothing much planned,we have the electritian coming round and finishing the last few bits off it the kitchen,hope he doesnt make to much noise!!

Have a good day all :)

babycakes
08-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Morning all, Hopefully picking up new bed today!!! Got chest infection which isn't great to go away with but better than staying at home with!! Going to get money changed etc etc
Have a good day all

Emm
08-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Beautiful blue skies and sunshine today!
I'm recovering still from yesterday when I was puppysitting. That is an experiance I don't want to repeat in a hurry. My dogs hated the puppy and I had to keep them seperated. From 10.30am to 12.30am - I am still scarred from the experiance LOL

Hopefully a nice peaceful weekend - my OH has been in USA for two weeks and gets back tomorrow - so I'm going to enjoy the quiet weekend while I can :)

Mags
08-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Morning!:D

Another beautiful sunny day with no sign of rain so it will be out with the hose again later......:D

Nothing special planned for the weekend here, have just completed my trolley dash and it was surprisingly quiet at Sainsbury's.

Have a good day!:D

dinahsmum
08-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Morning!
Well I'm really in holiday mode now, started sorting prior to packing etc. Whoopee!
After anticipating the rugby last night, I fell asleep during the second half! Something to do with 20 hours manual labour on the allotment over the past week. :roll: It's done wonders at diminishing the love handles though!
Lovely sunny day again - hooray for April and September!

dandysmom
08-09-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm sounding like a broken record (remember those?) as it's still sunny and delightfully warm, more like July! And not a drop of rain, everything is getting parched again; will have the watering can in use this afternoon. Did my usual Saturday library run and nothing special planned for the rest of the day...enjoy your day, all!

Jac
08-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Afternoon all or evening
Glorious weather here again today. Ive even washed the washing that doesn't need done!!
OH working most of the day today again. If you haven't guessed I found the cable for the camera, shortly after Darryle visited:shock: . Strange that.
Nothing planned for tonight. Except being here for a while:D