PDA

View Full Version : Have to tell you

Kazz
04-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Have to tell you especially those with chldren starting the "big" school senior school. The girl next door but one to my sister Diane, started senior school today.
She is really really really nervous a very shy girl.:? They only moved in just before the school holidays - and to a whole new area. So she has no friends as such - yet.
Well this afternoon my nieces Katie 15 and Sophie 13. Popped round just as the girl came out of school and said "Would you like to walk to school with us tomorrow and have lunch with us"

The girls Mom has just seen Diane in the garden and said how nice it was of the girls.
Her own daughter is over the moon walking to school with the "big girls" :-D

Diane asked Katie (Sophie is out:roll: ) why they did it and Katie said "she's new and has no friends and its scary not having friends. But she'll make loads, she's a nice girl."

Diane has just phoned to tell me. Sophie was just going from here, she popped in to get a few bottles of water and a few ice lols for her and her friends.
So I did the normal Auntie thing and rushed out and gave her a big kiss in the street in front of her friends....:-D :roll: ...she is well impressed. So much so she decided we needed a game of chase and pretended to run from me :shock: . ........BIG MISTAKE........As she knows she can't escape because the further she runs from me the more I sing to her.......:-D :-D :-D :-D ........works like magic.:-D :-D

A proud Auntie.....But just to say to people whose children are starting big school the children already at big school are smashing....:-D

dandysmom
04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
What a lovely story, Karen; you must be soooo proud of your nieces...!!!

Erin
04-09-2007, 04:30 PM
awww Kazz thats lovely :D what lovely nieces you have there,you must be really proud of them :)
Ichase my nephews and nieces around the streets for kisses too :lol:

dinahsmum
04-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Being nice runs in your family doesn't it Kazz?

Kazz
04-09-2007, 04:44 PM
awww Kazz thats lovely :D what lovely nieces you have there,you must be really proud of them :)
Ichase my nephews and nieces around the streets for kisses too :lol:

Erin find somewhere with steps a cinema is perfect....and then link arms and sing New York New York, kicking your legs out....great fun.:-D

Kazz
04-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Being nice runs in your family doesn't it Kazz?

Weird some people will call it.:roll:

Erin
04-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Erin find somewhere with steps a cinema is perfect....and then link arms and sing New York New York, kicking your legs out....great fun.:-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: ill give that a try :lol:

Jac
04-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I think your neices sound lovely girls.

I kiss my neices as well 22 and 20 (years not months:lol: ) My son's both kiss me even in the street. Doesn't bother them.

Moli
04-09-2007, 06:02 PM
What a lovely thing to do, you should be very proud of them...

Mags
04-09-2007, 06:14 PM
What lovely, considerate nieces you have Kazz....:D

Kazz
04-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Thank you all.

smudgley
04-09-2007, 07:15 PM
they will be naturally good kids if they are related to you Kazz. :cat21

Kazz
04-09-2007, 07:24 PM
they will be naturally good kids if they are related to you Kazz. :cat21