PDA

View Full Version : Your Country,

Kazz
19-08-2007, 06:59 PM
Just chatting to Mags about her holiday made me realise I had never visited Dawlish and then thought where have I visited in the UK,...hence the thread.

In your own Country where have you visited? and where would you like to visit the most?

babycakes
19-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Great thread Kazz

Been to: York, Bournemouth, Eastbourne, Cornwall, Devon, Cardiff, Keswick, Bath, Liverpool, Manchester, Southport, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Birmingham, and some other places in Wales and Scotland, (Not sure where was very young).

Would like to go to: More of the lakes, Scotland and Devon, Somerset, the Costwalds and Stonehenge

Elaine
19-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Been to: Reading, Torquay, Glastonbury, Chester, Flintshire, London (stayed in a squat there for a short time as well as Centre point one night), Leeds (stayed in a squat there also), Derby, many places around Scotland since i live here, love the coast, mountains and lochs. Gairloch, Torridon, Aviemore, Trossachs, Skye, Uist, Stornaway, Glencoe, Grunard bay (close to Anthrax Island).

Would like to visit: The Yorkshire dales, York, Snowdon, Shetland and Orkney, Mull, Jersey and Guernsey.