PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Sunday

Erin
19-08-2007, 07:28 AM
Morning all,
Dry but very over cast here,alot warmer than yesterday though.

Furminators at the ready ladies 1 day till brushing comenses!!! :lol:

Nothing much planned for today,we have that bloker coming round to have a look at the kitchen and give us a date that he can start work...yay!!!!!!!

Welcome back Mags :)

Hope you all have a great day,now im off to my bed to catch some zzzzzzz :)

EmmaG
19-08-2007, 07:31 AM
Morning Erin, morning everybody else,

Off to a car show soon, won't be back until late. Have a good day everybody :)

Fran
19-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Morning Erin, morning Emma, morning all. Overcast and cloudy here. One of my kittens goes to his new home today :( Not much else planned.

Emma - Enjoy the car show

Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing Sunday :D

Donna
19-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Morning all

Dull and overcast here today and nothing planned, except I have to tackle the ironing mountain in the dining room!!

Have a good day all!

CathyW
19-08-2007, 08:42 AM
morning all. had quite a differnt sort of morning, 5 horses/ponys had escaped their field,so myslef along with a couple of neigbours kept them contained n quiet till their owners arrived. i then lead a lovely pony back to her field.
makes a change from walking the dog dont it.
and its pouring down here :(
have a good day all.
emma that car show u are going to is it at battlesbridge???

Moli
19-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Morning all, its absolutely pouring here today and very windy.....Hoping it will clear later, otherwise I will have 3 very unhappy dogs, the cats are no too pleased at being kept in either...
Have a lovely Sunday everybody.........

dinahsmum
19-08-2007, 11:12 AM
morning all. had quite a differnt sort of morning, 5 horses/ponys had escaped their field,so myslef along with a couple of neigbours kept them contained n quiet till their owners arrived. i then lead a lovely pony back to her field.
Bit different from the North Circular eh Cathy?
Well, the rain has stopped but it's not very warm here. No plans, except the Sunday roast.
Hope everyone has a lovely day

babycakes
19-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Morning all. Drizzly here too but a lot warmer.

OH going the football, I've got an essay to start writing and bit of tyding up to do

Have a good day all

Jac
19-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Morning all
Quite a funny weekend, have OH home:? He's actually got two days off together:D . He's been putting the new skirtings back on so the house looks like a house and not a battlefield.

Sean and Darryle were round last night. Sean goes back tomorrow and thinks he will be getting posted to Germany till he goes back to Iraq (for the third time) In November.
Darryle has got an apprentiship as a scaffolder. He's too young to go out at the mo but will be in the yard. Starts September.

Wecome back Mags.:lol:

Mags
19-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi everyone, it's good to be back!;) The weather hasn't been particularly good these last 2 weeks but we did manage a slight tan!:D

I can see not much has happened on here since I've been away :roll::lol: ...... so I haven't missed much then!:lol:

Got stacks of ironing to tackle but that will have to wait until tomorrow!:lol:

Erin
19-08-2007, 04:11 PM
afternoon all :)

Glad you had a good time Mags and you managed to get a bit of a tan :) and nah you havnt missed much at all :lol:

We have had the Kitchen man come round today,he said he can start in 2 weeks and get it done in 4 days not 2 and the price has gone up to between £800/£900 because he has to run some pipes from somewhere for the dishwasher :roll:
We have jusr had another boloke pop round,he was really nice,hes quoted £700 but this isnt including any electrics that need doing and he cant start untill the end of september,so we are going to find out how much it will cost to have 5 more sockets fitted.
Decissions decissions.....could I hang on untill the end of september :? ahhhhhh I dont know :roll:

Still dry here but still over cast.Hope ou all havein a good day :)

dandysmom
19-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Cloudy, cool and not raining yet! Only a 30% chance of it this afternoon; everything is still parched...send me some of yours! Did my market run and am planning a lazy Sunday with the papers, crossword and Catsey..

Welcome back, Mags!!!

Jac
19-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Was taken out for a nice surprise Sunday Lunch. I'm stuffed:lol: . No cooking or dishes for me today. Just some nice time with catsey.

Oh Erin up here it's about £25 per socket.

EmmaG
19-08-2007, 06:27 PM
makes a change from walking the dog dont it.
and its pouring down here :(
have a good day all.
emma that car show u are going to is it at battlesbridge???

Hi BM, no it was Thoresby Hall (Nottinghamshire) took us two and a half hours to get there, stayed for about 4 hours in the rain, and took us two and a half hours to get back :roll: Shame the weather was so naff, but another of our car club members took a small gazebo with them so we didn't get too wet.

mable1718
19-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Evening all went to bourmouth today with mums work it was a lovely day out but it was not sunny so no paddling in the sea.but at least it was dry.had harry ramsdens for tea

hope everyone had a lovely day