PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread Wednesday

Jac
15-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Morning all, Silly O'Clock again:roll: . Wish I could get a decent sleep.
School run later:D . I think this has to be one of the worst summer's for rain!
Wasn't feeling well yesterday but I'm a bit better now. Another side effect of the no smoking tabs.
Ive stopped totally now:lol: . Dont know what else to say you see I lead such an exiting life:roll: . Dont know where to start.

Oh Caspurr's getting re Vaccinated next week Yeh!!!! Abi's fine and alot more relaxed about the house. You can now bang a door and she doesnt jump out her skin.

Have a good day all. Hope the rain stops.

Erin
15-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Morning Jac,your bright and early again,hope you manage to get some sleep soon.well done with the smoking! Im sat at work at the mo watching the same bbc news 24 stories being repeated over and over :roll: ready for my bed now only 3 hours left!

Erin
15-08-2007, 07:30 AM
well just got home yay!

The weather is actually dry with the sun poking through at the moment,Im sure it wont last long though.
Nothing planned for today.

hope you all have a good day :)

Fran
15-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Morning Jac, morning Erin, well it's pouring with rain here again today :roll: I have an appointment with the hygienist at the dentist later, really looking forward to that! Other than that, hubby has gone back to work but his shoulder is still giving him grief, I've no idea how he is going to manage with it at work today :?

Jac - I hope by now you have managed to get some sleep

Hope you all have a lovely day and that some of you have sun this morning

Moli
15-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Morning all, was dull here, but the sun is trying to come out, windy again though..
Nothing planned for today yet....
Have a good day everyody...

Hope you managed to get some sleep Jac, the tabs do the opposite to me, make me sleep!

Annestaff
15-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Morning all :D

The rain woke me this morning, well the dogs woke me really they were all in a panic at the sound of the rain belting down :roll: Got up to let them out and they all looked out of the door and then at me as if to say ... we don't think so and all went back to bed :lol:

Have a good day :smt023

dinahsmum
15-08-2007, 08:42 AM
It's wet! What a surprise :roll: But drier weather promised later and for a couple of days up to Sunday, so we should be grateful.
Day out with my mum today (I think we'll head to one of those massive garden centres). May see you later. be good and have a good day.

mable1718
15-08-2007, 09:56 AM
morning all nice blue sky and dry rained in the night though

nothing much planned today but i might be going to slimbridge later

have a nice day all and jac i hope you managed to get some sleep

babycakes
15-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Not much to do in work today, so will have a clear out. Raining on and off today.

Denis didn't want to go out this morn, normaly will even just for a wee in the rain!! didn't get up for breakfast either though?? hope he is ok, maybe just wanted a lazy day
Well done with the non smoking Jac.

Have a good day all

dandysmom
15-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Well, same old same old here: beautiful sunny warm day and no signs of rain! We are almost 7 inches below normal here; weird weather. It's been over 100F in the Midwest for days...
Nothing to report; did the usual market run and no plans for the afternoon..except to put plastic over two tomatoes starting to show color...foil the squirrel..
Enjoy the rest of the day!

Jac
15-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Not sure how long I'll be on for tonight. Didn't manage to get more than 3 hours sleep.
Went to the Doc today and he kindly gave me a few sleeping tablets to get me back in to a pattern.
Hey ho!!:lol:

babycakes
15-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Hopefully they will give you some rest Jac.

When I got home Denis had been sick on the carpet. He has been ok since and has eaten so not too worried about him. May have eaten something nasty in the garden (hopefully not a sprayed wasp, but I think they are all dead now)

I'm sad over Socks and feel that I have been cribbing lately over such small things that in the grand scheme of things don't really matter when you hear something like what she is going through

dandysmom
15-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Well put, Babycakes! What an awful experience she's been thru...does make some of the things that upset me seem very petty and trivial....

babycakes
15-08-2007, 10:37 PM
It just doesn't seem fair that someone as caring as she is should go through more and more, hopefully it will only maker her a stronger person, and maybe that's the lesson in it for everyone else to realise things could be worse??

Fran
15-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I agree, certainly puts things into perspective doesn't it?

Tink
16-08-2007, 01:27 AM
kuan yin is 3 months old now since monday and today we got her final vaccines done...thank goodness she is old enough to get frontline today...she really hated all those baths and combing constantly..i got her a new wand toy since she's been tearing up my arms and hands since the dog ate her last one...bought some holistic dry food to add to the wet..and also scheduled her for sept. 17th for spay and microchip...felt like i got a lot accomplished today..she is resting now...