PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Friday

kado
10-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Its very early one and I just had to say after all the postings of yesterday. My self i came too the site too find advice for my cats as plenty of others have done. I have got advice and good advice which saved my cats life. I still am going too stay here. All mine have being done Simon as an emergency. All my cats are cats nobody wanted and are moggies. I dont know what else to say.

The event of the night for me was trying to get Guinness of a garage roof he has never being on one and he couldnt then wouldnt get down. He has just come in which is very unsual for him.

For Everbody
Every body has the right to an oppinion which other people might not agree with. I can understand both points of view as well.

Take care everyone and i hope you will all be back today

jane X

Fran
10-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Morning Jane, morning all. Another lovely sunny day here. Not sure what the day holds today. Might go shopping with Em.

Hope you all have a lovely day :cool:

Donna
10-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Lovely sunshine here today. Just off to work, and then home at lunchtime to sort the terrible teenagers out!! Not sure what else is happening today - oh, we have a new starter at work so that should be fun!!

Have a good day all!

Erin
10-08-2007, 08:29 AM
morning all
Sun shining here again and its really warm already.
Im up and ready to take little Tnk to the vets :( They are both meowing at me wandering where there food is.

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

dinahsmum
10-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Good morning - it's still sunny here, so I aim to enjoy it whilst I have the chance.
Farmers' Market in town, so will check out what's about.
The potato/tomato blight has now claimed my Tumbling Toms on the patio. Growing in a tub in new compost ..... blimmin' heck that fungus is virulent and the rain was incessant :?
Wishing everyone a peaceful day ... I shan't be around again till tomorrow. take care.

yola
10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
At home with the boys today. Want to get some more bits written on the spay/neuter website, but that's only if they let me LOL!!!

I need to pop into town to get Dominik's school blazer dry cleaned . . . he's taken to wiping his nose on it :shock: and get myself some more perfume as my last bottle is just running out.

The sun is shining beautifully so we might try out the beach :shock: that they've 'imported' into our shopping centre (which has a canal running through it)http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/2013/2013492/we_do_like_to_be_beside_the_seaside

Emm
10-08-2007, 09:25 AM
dark grey skies - lots and lots of rain - I knew it was too good to be true - all this good weather! LOL

well because of yesterday I am now WAAAY behind in my work and will probably be working till about midnight tonight! Just gonna have a cup of tea to wake me up before I start.

Hope every-one has a great day today. :D

Claire m
10-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Morning everyone, nice sunny day here, not much planned for today just a bit of house work and oh yes have the decorators painting the outside of our building of flats the smell of paint is giving me a right old headach LOL, hope you all have a nice day.

babycakes
10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Morning everyone.

It's sunny and hot here too today. Going to paint the front of the house and hopefully finish painting the fence in the back. I also had to coax Denis of the roof last night, maybe it was a night on the tiles for all?? :lol:
Have a good day everyone whatever you choose to do

Kim
10-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Lovely day here, but I am sitting in my office at school!! only 'til about 1 though, then I am going into town to have my eyebrows 'done', do some shopping then we are off to Wales tomorrow on holiday for a week!!!!!!!

mable1718
10-08-2007, 10:07 AM
morning all the sun is shining so i think summer is here

not much planed so have a good day

Jac
10-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Morning all
Erin good luck but she'll be fine.

a date with the washing machine in store for me today. Sun out but I have a bit of a head ache. May be the stop smoking tabs may be old age, I dont know!:D

Phew and the litter needs changed, a bit whiffy:oops: .

Taking Ceilidh out for school shoes today and that's it.

Have a good one all.

dandysmom
10-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Still sun and hot, but not double digits...we managed to get .05" of rain yesterday, not enough to wet the sidewalks.....:(. Work on the porch next door is keeping Leia busy supervising! Did the bank and market run and am about to do lunch for us all.
DM: sad about the tomatoes! My largest one is showing some sort of blight...leaves yellowing and curling...fruit seems to have stopped growing...
Kim: enjoy your Wales holiday!
Have a nice afternoon, all.....

Kim
10-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Thanks DM!

dinahsmum
11-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Kim - if you've not already gone, have a lovely holiday