PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Wednesday

Fran
08-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Morning all, another very hot day here already :cool: Not a deal planned for today. Really ought to crack on with stripping the wallpaper in the hall, stairs and landing but it has just been far too hot. Will see how the day unfolds. Have promised Em, I'll take her to MacDonalds later on.

Hope you all have a lovely, sunny day :D

Erin
08-08-2007, 07:44 AM
Mornig Fran,Morning all,
Gorgeous morning here,have 3 nights off now yay!!!!!
Jerry loves "his" new furminstor,I only picked it up this morning to put it on the shelf and he stopped eating and jumped up on the chair for a brush :lol:

Nothing muched planned for today,going to bed for a few hours,I cant sleep all day or I wont sleep tonight,I hate the first day/night off its so hard trying o get some sort of normal sleep pattern going on!!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Moli
08-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Morning ladies, windy, sunny and warm here today, hopfully it will stay dry enough for me to visit the foal later...
nothing planned as yet for today, just see how it goes...
Have a good one everybody....

Fran
08-08-2007, 09:02 AM
hopfully it will stay dry enough for me to visit the foal later...

Ooooh Moli, try and get some piccies :cool:

Moli
08-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Ooooh Moli, try and get some piccies :cool:
Will do PK, My pal works during the day, so its trying to get up to see him between rain showers in the evening,, but will make an effort today....;)

mable1718
08-08-2007, 09:12 AM
morning fran morning all lovely weather here today well nothing much planned but trying to catch up still

dinahsmum
08-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Morning! A nice day here but we did have some heavy rain yesterday afternoon.
I'm off to Mum's today so won't be around. Actually, I'm in the middle of a hectic spell at present, so please excuse if I'm absent or only pop on briefly.
Have a lovely day

Emm
08-08-2007, 09:44 AM
clear blue skies, bright sunshine - we are getting spoilt up here :lol: - its still a bit cold - but I like it like that!

yola
08-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Warm and sunny here today. Feeling better and am in the office. About to place the order for my new Audi . . . just down to choosing colour and trim now :D

Jac
08-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Morning all.
Sun splitting the sky's here today. Going to take Ceilidh to Mum's today. Were going to go and see something at the festival.
Got mounds of washing to do ect but stuck here:roll: .
Will talk to you all later.

dandysmom
08-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Still no rain! Didn't make the predicted 100F yesterday, only 96F, but looks as if it will today-- it was 91F at 10 am! Got my marketing out of the way this morning and am planning on doing nothing much all afternoon.
Leia is still fascinated watching the man on the ladder next door working on screening in the porch...she was so tired after spending the morning supervising that she slept most of the rest of the day! I must get her a clipboard.....
Enjoy the afternoon, all...