PDA

View Full Version : I'm here for Allison.

Socks
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm Allison's boyfriend, Kyle. She asked me to go on here and tell you that she won't be able to get on the computer for a while. Last week, her parents dropped her and I at a chinese resturant. I got called into work durring the date, and I asked if she wanted my Mom to pick her up, and she said that she would walk home cause she didn't want to cause trouble. The next day, I got a call from her mother and Allison (socks) was found beside a bank all bloodied up and her clothes torn apart. She is doing fine, infact she was up this morning watching the News. She didn't get raped, but all her things were missing. She had a broken rib and stab wounds on her lower stomach and leg which was the bigges problem. Like I said before, she was fine and My girl held on to the engagement ring I gave her.

Thankfully, they cought the guy due too when Allison scratched him, she got his blood in her fingernails and that's what helped us catch him.

She wanted me to tell you that she'll log back on in a few more weeks and she has plenty to tell you all about Socks and Maiah.

Thanks,
Kyle

babycakes
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Omg Kyle that is so awful :shock:

I am so sorry :cry:

Give her all my love and massive healing hugs and vibes to her. And well done for looking after her so well and letting us know where she is XXXXXX

Elaine
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
OMG!!!:shock: Thats awful, poor Alison.
Please pass on our best wishes and all our love xxx

Moli
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
So sorry to be reading this, please pass on my best wishes to Alison....Thoughts and hugs with you both....xx

Mags
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh my goodness ....that's awful! :shock: Poor girl must have been terrified. Her injuries are bad enough but I'm so pleased that she wasn't raped.

Thank you Kyle, for coming on here to let us know.

Please give her our love and tell her we are thinking of her......I hope she will feel a lot better soon.

Bless her for holding on tight to her engagement ring too:) ....... take care, both of you...... and thanks again Kyle for letting us know.;)

whiskey
01-08-2007, 09:29 PM
that is terrible news send her my best wishes and i hope she feels better soon:)

Fran
01-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh Kyle, how absolutely awful :mad: Thank you for letting us know as we would have been worried not hearing from her. Please give her our love from all here on Catsey and tell her we will look forward to hearing from her as soon as she is strong enough and able {{{Hugs}}} for you too as you must be very shook up by this also xxx

dandysmom
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh Kyle, that is so awful! Please do tell her I'm sending love and healing vibes; thank God she wasn't raped and that her injuries aren't life-threatening. I'm happy they caught the SOB, and thank you so much for letting us know! Do keep us posted if you can......

alexgirl73
01-08-2007, 09:59 PM
OMG!!!! Thank you so much for coming on and letting us know Hyle. PLease pass on my very best wishes to Allison. I'm thanking God for the small mercy that she wasn't raped and has one less thing to recover from! I hope she is recovering well from the injuries she has sustained. Please keep us informed of her progress. Lots of love to you both!

yola
01-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Kyle, thanks for letting us know, and you look after that girl . . . she's going to need your love and support after something like this. Please let her know we're thinking of her and wishing her well.

Jac
01-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry but what the H**l is this world coming too. Poor girl! Please tell her we are all thinking about her. Jac x

EmmaG
01-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Please pass on my good wishes to her, I hope she gets over her injuries quickly xxxx. Not going to post anything else as it would only lead me to swearing.

Emm
01-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks so much for letting us all know!
I really hope she makes a full recovery - please let her know we are all thinking of her xxx

Tom
01-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm so sorry :( :(

Best wishes to you both...

Tom

Socks
01-08-2007, 11:37 PM
She told me to tell you all Thankyou, and that she's doing fine.

She also told me how she managed to hide the engagement ring.

Let me just tell you all something. Allison's one of those rare people that are the most random,absent minded,clueless to the world kind of person. However, she's a quick thinker.

She told us that the guy had said to give him her jewlry,money and pocketbook and she gave him the money and her pocket book, but the whole reason they fought was because she kept the ring from him.

The reason why she was stabbed and beaten, was because she swollowed it.
She did a good move I guess, because she feels very proud of herself, but really I don't care if she lost the ring or not. A ring can be replaced, but a girl like that can't.

Like I said before, she's a weird one. As I seen from her posts, I see she's still posting the "^_^ -_- T_T o.o " That's My girl though.

They said that they were going to let her out on Monday since she's healing very fast and they did minor surgery to get the ring out of her gut. lol

She'll be telling that story for a while.

Once again, Thanks for all of your nice replies.

Thanks,
Kyle

Kim
01-08-2007, 11:37 PM
That is terrible, poor Alison. Please tell her we are thinking of her. ((hugs))

Mags
01-08-2007, 11:41 PM
You've got a special girl there Kyle, take care of her...:D

When she is well enough, there is another thread she can look at here.....

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=22746

dandysmom
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks, Kyle for updating us; she's a special girl for sure! (((hugs ))) to you both!

MrsH
02-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Good Heavens, poor Socks, what a brave girl and what an appalling experience. She'll soon be home and then I'm sure you'll be fussing and looking after her well Kyle. Take care both of you.

Donna
02-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Sorry to hear this.... it sickens me to hear about these sorts of attacks every day on the news etc.

I hope Alison makes a quick recovery and you both can get on with your lives x

Erin
02-08-2007, 07:35 AM
OMG :shock: Poor girl,hope she makes a very quick recovery.((((hugs)))) for you both xxx

dinahsmum
02-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks for letting us know Kyle.
Very best wishes for Allison and you stay strong too.
(Hope you don't get too sneezy looking after the pets!)

Jane
02-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Wow :o...you don't really expect things like this to happen to people we know and regularly talk to...thanks for letting us know.

Hope she's feeling a bit better soon.

tilly
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Allison was attacked but glad they caught the man and that she kept her engagement ring. I am sending her healing thought and I hope she will be better soon.

((HUGS))

SAlly

Jac
03-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Kyle that's one brave girl you have there. Just shows you how much her ring means to her and you. Take care of yourself and Allison when she gets home. (((((((())))))) Jac xx

CathyW
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
my very best wishes to you both, thats one brave gutsey lady u have there.give her my love, oh and to you to for being there for her.

kado
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I also think she is a brave and gustey lady as well. Give her my love and hope to here from her when she feels a bit better

jane

Socks
10-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Update on Allison:

She's at home, but she can't sit up due to the stitches being right on her stomach line and up. Yes, I have watched both maia and Socks for her. Everyday I was sneezing but, I'm not going to let her friend Sharah watch them. Seeing as they have 5 giant dogs in the house.

Allison cought a bit of the feaver yesterday morning and now she is having chills. So, we're thinking she cought a bug somehow. The doctor said just to keep a close eye on her for now and make sure her temp. dosn't go over 100.

They had to switch her pain medicien. Her body ammunes to things very fast. She got amuned to Hydros in a quickk 2 weeks. They do not know why, but they say it's a genetic dissorder and advantage because she can never catch anything twice, but her meds are almost useless in the time of two weeks.

She walked a bit today, played with the dogs and cat. So, needless to say, she is doing fine.

The man who was cought (I cannot say his name) got 6 years in prison. Allison didn't press charges, why? I do not know.

I am actually supprised. This man was a buissness man with a small nice family, not too good of a job, but not a bad one. He had a VERY nice looking car. It's just confussing on why he would want to throw that all away.

If Allison would of pressed charges, He would of spent almost 40 years in jail.

allison wants me to post some pictures later that I took of the kittens. So I'll do that after I make us some dinner and help her get her homework done.

School already expects her to write a 500 word essey about Drug Abuse.

Thanks,
Kyle

dandysmom
10-08-2007, 02:00 AM
Thanks very much for the update, Kyle! (((hugs))) to you all, and hope Allison will get better every day!

Fran
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Thank you for the update Kyle. Please tell Allison we are thinking about her nd hope that she will be back with us very soon {{{Hugs to you both}}} x

Erin
10-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Thanks for updating us,((((hugs)))) for you both and hope Allison continus to recover well and is back with us soon xx

babycakes
10-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Tell her we are all thinking of her and sending lots of love and healing vibes. ;)

mable1718
10-08-2007, 10:09 AM
tell her that im sending (((((((hugs)))))))

hope she is ok soon

Jac
10-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the update Kyle. (((((((()))))))) hugs to you both.

random
10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Oh how dreadful Kyle, i'm so sorry to hear about her trauma. :( Bless her heart for hanging onto her ring, I hope she is starting to feel better. xXx

Socks
15-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Allison is sadly, back in the hospital. She had problems breathing while sleeping. We just thought it was her sore throat, but then one night I woke up and her lips were turrning blue. We took her to the hospital and she has a minor seizure (sp).

She is in a chemicaly induced coma and the reason why she quit breathing was because she had gotten a virus in her system somehow.

I'm on my labtop and I'm sitting in the hospital. They're planning to wake her up tomorow since they've gotten the virus under controll.

When we first got there, the doctors did an Ultra sound and the Nurse came int he room saying, "Who's the Father?" I spew'd out my drink all over the place. Then the Doctor came in saying it was just a mass of infection and that it looks like a phetus (sp)

Very bad moment with both set of parents AND grandparents sitting right next to me. She thought it was halarious.

Then they injected her with some med. and she started having a seizure. It scared me to death.

They said that she would be fine and that her wounds are getting close to being healed up.

So, bad news at first, but they said she'll deffiantly be fine and it was normal for her to get a virus like this. They also said, due to lack of oxygen she might have a minor case of Amnesua (sp). Cause she was without oxygen for almost 2 minuets or more on our way to the hostpital.

She did move her hand today, and her left arm was twitching alot, and apparently that's a very good sign.

Thankyou all for Caring.

Kyle

Jac
15-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh Kyle that's dreadfull poor girl. You of course but what a lot she's been through.
Please tell her she's in our thoughts.

dandysmom
15-08-2007, 02:54 AM
OMG, Kyle!!! What a dreadful experience; prayers that Allison will recover quickly, and (((hugs))) to you also!!! Thanks for the update and tell her we miss her!!!

Socks
15-08-2007, 03:08 AM
Thankyou all very much. Sadly, I will only be here for another 3 weeks. I'm leaving for the Marines (I think she said Navy, but I'm in the Marines). So, I'm hoping she'll recover before then so we can go to the Summer-end Dance.

Fran
15-08-2007, 07:32 AM
Oh Kyle, I have everything crossed here that Allison will be well enough to go to the dance. Please tell her we are thinking about her and are missing her x

Erin
15-08-2007, 07:36 AM
OMG how awful,hope she continues to improve and is well enough to make it to the dance.Please let her know we are thinking of her xx

yola
15-08-2007, 04:12 PM
How truly awful for you all and for poor Allison. I hope this is the last set back and now she starts to improve . . . and that you can both have some quality time before you leave. IS there any chance that they can delay your entering the marines until she's fully stable and out of hospital?

Donna
15-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Sending ((Hugs)) to you both. What an awful time you have both had. I hope Allison is getting better by the minute

x

mable1718
15-08-2007, 04:50 PM
thats bad news i hope she is out of hospital soon kyle.

as yola said cant you wait till you go back till she is fully better.i hope she is ok for your dance.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Elaine
15-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Poor Alison and poor you too Kyle. Please pass on my best wishes when she wakes up xxx

babycakes
15-08-2007, 10:22 PM
It saddens me to hear all that she is going through. I do hope she is feeling better soon. She is in the best place at the moment and will be cared for. Please ensure that she knows we all care for her and can't wait until she is better and in no more pain.

Stay strong and that will keep her strong. Lots of love

Socks
16-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Allison is back home and she's walking around!!

She lost a bit of memory, but it's only names and the doctor said she will be back to normal in a couple of days.

She did go to school today since school only lasted till 1:00.
Her wounds are healing and most of them already have the stitches out except for the one on her back. Thank goodness the teachers did not assign her any work due to memory loss (Personally, I think she was faking the "not remembering what happned in class) and she has to go to a check up tomorow.

Thankyou all very much for your prayers and helpfull thoughts. Allison should be on very soon.

I did ask for a delay on my ship-date. They said I have only a month and then I have to go.

Thankyou all,
Kyle

Fran
16-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Oh kyle, bless your heart for keeping us updated. I so hope Allison makes a full recovery soon. Please pass my best wishes on to her x

dandysmom
16-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks so much for the update, Kyle! Please tell her we all have been concerned and are glad she's home now with you and the cats! (((hugs))) to you both!!

Moli
16-08-2007, 10:46 PM
So pleased to hear she is at home now...Hugs to you both...xx

Erin
17-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated Kyle,glad she is back home :) ((((hugs))))