PDA

View Full Version : Comrie, Perthshire

Emm
28-07-2007, 01:14 PM
This is where I want to live one day http://www.comrie.org.uk/ we visited there yesterday and I always hate leaving the place - hopefully one day we will be able to afford a house there - its so beautiful and peaceful. And when you walk past some-one they smile and say hello to you - amazing!

Mags
28-07-2007, 01:29 PM
That looks a beautiful place Emm ......and such stunning scenery all around the area too....:cool:

I hope you'll fulfil your dream in the very near future...;)

dinahsmum
28-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Good luck with your ambition. One day, maybe.

Liz
28-07-2007, 05:48 PM
It is indeed a lovely place, my parents lived there for 9 years and I used to trap for our last CP branch there

Hope you get your dream it is a wonderful place to live and I still visit friends when down in the area.

Tom
28-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Wow it does look really nice :) I wouldn't mind living there too haha! x

mable1718
28-07-2007, 06:26 PM
wow it looks like a lovely place to live and very polite

Kim
28-07-2007, 08:00 PM
It looks beautiful, reminds me of photos I have seen of New England!!! (probably the white church!) Hope you live there one day.

Emm
29-07-2007, 10:22 AM
thanks - I used to visit a lot more then got too depressed having to leave it :lol: :lol: :lol:

the air is much clearer up there - the scenery is amazing - if the house prices would just fall a wee bit there it would be great LOL

Emm
29-07-2007, 10:25 AM
It is indeed a lovely place, my parents lived there for 9 years and I used to trap for our last CP branch there

Hope you get your dream it is a wonderful place to live and I still visit friends when down in the area.

ooh your parents were so lucky to live there! I'm jealous :lol: which bit did they live - and does that river flood? There was a house on the river that I really wanted a few years ago and was quite affordable but it was right on the river and my boyfriend wasn't too keen because of that!