PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Friday

Erin
27-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Morning all :)
Lovely Morning here,lets hope it lasts.
Still feeling really rough,been sick all night at work :( at least I get to sleep and lie in bed all day :)
Got my 2 babies bombing round the bedroom like lunatics at the mo,Jerry is lay beside me supervising them :roll: :lol:
Hope you all have a great day :)

Fran
27-07-2007, 07:44 AM
Morning Erin, morning all, the sun is out here at the minute. Well it's Em's last day at school, finally and her last one at primary. It's a tradition that on their very last day at the school, they are allowed to take their bikes to school and all go for a bike ride together. Plus which they all get their shirts and sweatshirts signed by each other/staff etc...an emotional day for her and for me too as both my children will be at High School from September, so my 'baby' days are over :(

Erin - I do so hope you start to feel better soon, get yourself a good rest x

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

Erin
27-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Fran Hope Em has a great day,i still have my shirts that were signed from middle school,and my high school shirts,I cam back with writing every where all up my legs and arms :roll: I remember we cried nearly all day :oops: :lol:

Emm
27-07-2007, 08:27 AM
I hope Em has a great day today! I remember being terrified on my last day of primary school - we were moving house and I was going to a high school where I knew no-one! We didn't sign shirts at my school - wish we had that would have been great!

Its sunny again here - my dads taking me to get a washing machine this morning - woo hoo - no more hand washing!

dinahsmum
27-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Sunshine! :shock:
Erin - get well soon. Have you brought something back from Rhodes? Or got a bit of delayed 'heatstroke'?
Have a lovely day everyone (especially Em!:) )

Tink
27-07-2007, 08:54 AM
well, last night kuan yin managed to get hurt playing...i was on the computer and heard loud screams..i rushed and found her in a very complicated position...let me try to explain...she got her little toe stuck in between the prongs of a fork ( i mean, it was LODGED ) and to top it off somehow the fork fell thru a crack in the corner of a folding chair so she was suspended in mid air hanging by her toe which was twisted into a fork...don't ask me how she got like that...it took me great strength to keep it together to free her without twisting it further as the fork was going nowhere without me twisting her toe off...hopefully she'll let mommy rest easy today...LOL. i think i am more upset about it than she is as she has gone back to terrorizing the house and dogs already.

mable1718
27-07-2007, 10:16 AM
morning all sunny here this morning second day of my summer hoildays so lets hope it lasts

fran on wednesday we signed our shirts and had a quiz and watched dvds everyone cried becuause its secondary school next year

Donna
27-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Morning all,

windy and cloudy and no sun again :-(

At work, nothing to report.

Have a good day all!

dinahsmum
27-07-2007, 11:48 AM
The forecast looks reasonable for tomorrow. If fine we will be going here http://www.miltonabbas.org.uk/index.htm
Last went 4 years ago - interstingly the weather was as bad as it has been recently - possibly worse as it was cold as well as wet.

Mags
27-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Hi folks :smt039.....lovely sunshine first thing this morning but unfortunately the rain returned an hour later...:roll:

I was in a similar position to Emm at school, we moved when I left primary to go to Grammar school.......I knew no-one there and didn't even know which class I would be in...:(

Erin ~ I hope you'll be feeling a lot better soon....;)

Emm ~ Hope you find a good washing machine!

Tink ~ Poor Kuan yin :(.... I'm glad the fork didn't pierce her paw, that could have been nasty. Hope she is back to mischief very soon!

DM ~ Hope the weather is kind for you tomorrow, the street fayre looks great!

Have a lovely day everyone!

Tom
27-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Morning everyone! Just gotten out of bed :D

Hope everyone has a great day! :D x

Elaine
27-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Morning everyone! Just gotten out of bed :D

Hope everyone has a great day! :D x

MORNING?????:lol: Oh yo be so young and carefree again:-D

Good day to all of you. Been up since early o'clock, faffing about the house, playing with the cats outside, getting my hair done and been interviewed (if you can call it that) for the part time job at my work. Looks like I will get it so hopefully I can put more time into setting myself up as a pet sitter.
Off to collect my wages, some dog food and then out to see my big looky after dawgies. Might even take a clicker with me and see if I can train them a little.

alexgirl73
27-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Afternoon all. Just back from Raechels 'graduation' from her summer school. Looks like they had a fantastic week! Was nice and sunny this morning, had a sharp shower then sunny again and now clouding over once more! Oh well!! Babysitting my cousins little boy today too, first time in about 7 months!! Nothing planned for this evening. Just waiting until monday morning to have a nice long lie in lol!! Have a good day all!

Erin
27-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Afternoon all,
Still really nice here :)
Ive just got woken up by Jerry telling Milo off for cleaning his ears out and getting to rough :roll: I was going to try and get back to sleep but as much as I would love too I would just feel guilty for it later so have got up.
Hope Em had a good day at school Fran,hope you are all have a good day :)

Tink
27-07-2007, 05:52 PM
i got up this morning to go to two appointments..cleaned the house, fed all the "kids", and took a shower and got dressed...put key in ignition and turned...NOTHING. battery appears to be dead even though i see no reason for it to be. was actually a little relieved to not have to go anymore...guilt free and all my chores are done and it's only 10am..woo hoo!!! i even gave kuan yin a bath already for those pesky fleas..i can't wait till she's big enough to go on frontline...