PDA

View Full Version : Cat flap for sale - brand new.....

charliebubs
16-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Being a blonde I bought this catflap before I moved into my new house to check that it would be right, and guess what?? It wasn't!!! lol :roll:

So, it's a brand new Staywell Big Cat catflap (clear surround) - unopened in original box etc.

I bought it on eBay, so can't take it back, but I will sell it back on there if no-one on here wants it!!!

I'll take £12.00 for it (including P&P) preferably by Paypal. :-D

PM me if you want more details.

Thank you!!! ;)

Oh, I should say that there is nothing wrong with the catflap - it's just that I needed one to go through a double glazed window and this only goes through single glazed or doors. Doh :shock:

http://www.staywell.co.uk/pages/medium.php

Fran
16-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Have to say these cat flaps are brilliant for those with the 'larger' cat :roll: I've had one recently fitted and Clooney and Sylv no longer need to heave their bodies through a small opening :shock: I recommend them highly

charliebubs
16-07-2007, 04:06 PM
That's why I got it in the first place!! Bernard isn't the smallest of cats and he used to squeeze in and out of the cat flap :roll:

Typically, they don't make a "big" one that goes in double glazing, so he's going to have to carry on squeezing!!!! lol :lol:

Fran
16-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Typically, they don't make a "big" one that goes in double glazing, so he's going to have to carry on squeezing!!!! lol :lol:

They don't make one for walls either I don't think? and if they do I bought the wrong one! but hubby has 'adapted' ours :roll: