PDA

View Full Version : allergy

micki
10-07-2007, 10:57 PM
this may sound like a silly question but are there any cat owners on here who are allergic to their cats???:shock:

Mags
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm not but my son in law is .......he always starts sneezing and has watery eyes when he is around Cassie. It can't be very nice for him :(

Fran
10-07-2007, 11:01 PM
My hubby is slightly allergic to cats and we have 10 of them :shock: But he is terribly allergic to our horse and has to take anti-histamines when he is around him/rides him :?

Donna
11-07-2007, 09:42 AM
I am allergic to my cats!!!!

Am constantly sneezy and have a bunged up nose so take an antihistamine every day!!!

Worse thing for me is if I have touched the cats and then touch my eyes ... they itch so much I could rip my own eyes out!!!!

But I love the cats and wouldnt want it any other way!

mable1718
11-07-2007, 04:49 PM
im not and have never heard of anyone who is but at least people can still be around there cats

charliebubs
11-07-2007, 04:52 PM
I used to be allergic to cats, but I think I have become immune over the years. :roll:

I'm fine with cats now, but some dogs still get me going. Especially long haired dogs :(

Socks
11-07-2007, 10:50 PM
My boyfriend is alergic, we've been trying to get him ammune, but what I hear is that it takes years for that. T_T Oh well lol, when I move in with him....I'm bringing my cats!

micki
12-07-2007, 08:32 AM
im allergic too. i was never a cat lover.. in fact i hated them before Puddycat made us get ours. when it was confirmed thru bloodtests that i had a high allergy to cat dander i suddenly found out how fond of them i really am.. so they're still ere and i suffer in silence.lol