PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sorry for myself

Emm
30-06-2007, 02:49 AM
I had to go to hospital tonight because I couldn't breathe - it happens every year but this was real bad I thought I was going to pass out. So I now have an inhaler and I have to take 6 steriod tablets every day and 6 antibiotics every day - I hate taking tablets :(

can't sleep just now because of it :(

Elaine
30-06-2007, 08:21 AM
So sorry to hear you are under the weather. Is it athsma or something? Still would make me pannic, very scarey.
Hope you feel better very very soon xxx

alexgirl73
30-06-2007, 08:53 AM
aww Emm, sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I'm having to take my inhaler too just now, it always happens in summer to me when the pollen goes up and the heat gets hotter. Take care of yourself xx

Emm
30-06-2007, 09:03 AM
yes they say I have asthma - I didn't realise I was taking anti-histamine that aggravated asthma - hopefully it will all clear up after the grass pollen season :D

yola
30-06-2007, 09:43 AM
How awful for you Emm. I suffer from mild asthma now, but have had a couple of very, very bad attacks in the past. Mine seems to be aggreivated by tree pollen rather than grass pollen (and dogs :roll: ).

I hope it eases up soon; maybe the rain will keep the worst of it away.

Emm
30-06-2007, 10:06 AM
thanks I hope so - I'm feeling much better just now - just really tired cause I can't sleep.

charliebubs
30-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Hope the tablets do their job and that you feel much better soon Emm.

Hayfever is a right sod at this time of year - I get it mildly too. The rain does seem to be keeping it away for the moment though.

Thankfully I've never had asthma - but imagine how scary it must be not being able to breathe.

Take it easy. :)