PDA

View Full Version : Fran

Jac
29-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Have you got any kittens booked? How are they doing? New photo's needed:-D

Fran
29-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Jac, they are 7 weeks old today :shock: The time has flown. They are all doing really well, fully weaned, litter trained etc :cool: They have started to have supervised visits around the house now which they are loving. They are just so brave and adventurous and so much fun at the minute :D They met Clooney last night and he was brilliant with them, playing hide and seek with them in their crinkle tunnel :cool: I haven't officially let anyone book them as I know Siamese babies can be fragile and difficult to raise, so I wanted to be sure that they all survived and were fighting fit before I let any be reserved. I do have a couple of interested people though. Plenty of time yet as they will be with me until they are about 13/14 weeks old. I'll try and take some piccies of them today or tomorrow :D

Jac
29-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Sounds like your house is a lot of fun just now! 7 weeks already:shock: . Doesn't seem like that.
That's good you have had some interest already though. Do you have a web site or is it just word of mouth? I would imagine the breeder would direct people to you. (would she?)
How's Morse getting on? He'll be getting big too.
( I wont say this loud, are you keeping any?):-D

Fran
29-06-2007, 10:50 AM
The breeder who asked me to have Ria, will direct prospective new mummies and daddies to me if I need her to. Tom has done me a web site but it hasn't gone 'live' yet as I haven't had my prefix approved yet and I want to know what my prefix will be before I buy the domain name.

and NO, I AM NOT KEEPING ANY!!! :-D

Morse is doing great thanks Jac, growing like a weed and he is a real live wire. Him and Porsha are joined at the hip, although he gets on with everyone he just adores Porsha and she him :cool:

Jac
29-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Dont shout Fran, ok your not keeping any:lol: :lol: :lol: .

Porsha is inlove by the sound of it:smt007 . Will she be having babies one day?
All these questions hehe.
Looking forward to seeing photo's though.
Good luck with getting your prefix.

Emm
29-06-2007, 10:58 AM
I didn't know you had kittens - I can't wait to see the pictures when you post them. I absolutely adore Siamese cats - I desperately would like to get one but can't at the moment - full house!

please post loads of pics so I can dream one day.... :lol:

Fran
29-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Porsha is inlove by the sound of it:smt007 . Will she be having babies one day?

No, she has been speyed Jac ;)

Jac
29-06-2007, 11:02 AM
No, she has been speyed Jac ;)

Dah............so she has!!! Has it helped her any?

Fran
29-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Here's the thread about Ria's babies Emm

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=21033

She had 5 babies but unfortunately, I had to have the tiny baby put to sleep as she had a severe heart murmur :(

Fran
29-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Dah............so she has!!! Has it helped her any?

Yes, I think it has Jac. Her runny bum has completely stopped now and I am convinced that the stress of calling really contributed to her diarrhoea issues. She seems such a happier cat within herself. I have even taken her for a wander around the garden a couple of times which she thought was brilliant. I am going to get her a harness so I can take her out more often :D

Jac
29-06-2007, 11:11 AM
That's great Fran. Are you managing with all her in tolerances ok?
I'm going to get Caspurr a harness so I can take him into the garden on nice days. Actually I'm off to p@H when I collect Ceilidh from school to get some bits and bobs.

Fran
29-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Yes, she seems to tolerate Royal Canin Sensible 33. I do not give her anything else whatsoever now. The other cats have wet food and raw food too and Morsey has Kitten meat as well as Royal Canin kitten biscuits. Porsha has pinched a few kitten biscuits with no ill effect but I never her give her any wet or raw meat now. I am hopeful that we will be able to maintain the status quo this way, if not then it will be back to the drawing board and probably try the ostrich meat.

How long until you get Caspurr now?? Let us know what goodies you buy at P@H :cool:

Emm
29-06-2007, 11:28 AM
that was fascinating looking through all the pictures - really sad about Tiny though :(

They are so adorable I am definately one day going to get a Siamese - I absolutely love them :D

charliebubs
29-06-2007, 02:20 PM
7 weeks already Fran :shock: wow!!

I agree we need some more pics!!!! :)

I'm so pleased that Porsha is now so much better - perhaps having a little boyfriend has helped too!! lol

Morse and Porsha up a tree K-I, K-I..........

Okay, I'll act my age now!! lol :oops: