PDA

View Full Version : Superb radio!!!

yola
18-06-2007, 10:35 PM
If you have a spare 1/2 hour give this a listen. Not sure how many of you are radio4 fans, but this had me in stitches tonight. OH came back and said he's nearly crashed the car coz he was laughing so much, so we replayed it online.

Well, this week's I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue comedy 1/2 hour slot on R4 is nothing short of brilliant!! DM (UK), they have the most splendid pastische of 'Life on Mars' . . . Tim Brook-Tyler no less!!!!!!

Rob Brydon is excellent; and for the record we did some translation work for him a while back and he's a really nice guy :D

Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/clue.shtml and click on 'latest show' it's grown-up comedy with a juvenille (and smutty) twist :D .

dinahsmum
19-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up Yola. I am a speech radio fiend but 6.30 isn't a great time for me, so I'll def 'listen again' online. I saw a recording of ISIHAC in Cheltenham about 8-10 years ago. Great stuff. Humph is sooooo funny, and we even got to see the wonderful Sven. It was just a tad disconcerting that we were kept standing in line outside the Everyman whilst they completed their rehearsal :? :roll:

Have you got R7 (ie a DAB radio) Yola? Lots of the classic comedies on that and some good (and some very bad) new stuff too. Eddie Izzard has been keeping me from sleep between 11pm and midnight every Sunday recently. So funny. I'm laughing out loud in my bed ..... suppose OH would prefer me laughing at Eddie Izzard than him, in that particular location.