PDA

View Full Version : Gardeners World Show Wed

Kazz
12-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Well its that time of year again people, Gardeners World Live is at the NEC again and Yes I will be attending - in a non advisory role :roll: Taking Mom and Dad again and we are going on Dad's birthday this year, weather set to be warm maybe muggy like today but no rain so keep your fingers crossed ;) for us please. Can't get my plaster wet:-D

Will be taking pictures any requests at all? anything anyone wants to see?
So may not be around much tomorrow Karen

Mags
12-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Have a lovely, lovely time Kazz and I hope the weather is good for you all....
I'm sure your Mum and Dad will have a wonderful time there as well.......... give your Dad a big Happy Birthday hug from us here at Catsey.:D

I will be interested in any of the pics you take so the choice is yours! :D

Enjoy your day!:D

alexgirl73
12-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Have a wonderful time Karen. Take lots of pics of containers for me please, need ideas for next year!

Kim
12-06-2007, 09:33 PM
I did wonder if you would be gojng again this year Karen. I'm sure I would love it, and I know you do, so please have a good time and take care.

dinahsmum
13-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Have a great time. Look after that arm!

Animagus
13-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Have a great time and a big Happy Birthday to your Dad xxx

Mags
14-06-2007, 03:10 PM
How did the Gardeners World Show go yesterday Kazz? I hope you all enjoyed it..:D

Kazz
14-06-2007, 05:04 PM
It went really well Mags thanks for asking meant to update yesterday but got sidetracked.

Yes excellent day, great garden which I did get pictures of but not uploaded to photobucket yet.

Glad we went yesterdaty it was warm and nice today nothing but rain.

Karen

Mags
14-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Glad you had a good time there Kazz and the weather was kind for you...:D

I expect you got lots of ideas there and you won't be able to resist trying out a few of them in your already beautiful garden...;):lol:

dinahsmum
15-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Glad you had the good weather - look forward to the pics