PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Saturday

Fran
09-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Morning all, lovely sunny day here :cool: Got to get feckled round the house as have some friend's coming for dinner.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :D

dinahsmum
09-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Morning all, lovely sunny day here :cool: Got to get feckled round the house as have some friend's coming for dinner.
Fran - what a wonderful Yorkshire word! :) Maybe my naughty mind but it sounds a little risque, as in " Where's your favourite place in the house to get feckled?" :shock: or "We were feckling in the bathroom when the vicar rang the doorbell" ....................... nobody else? Just my mind then! :roll:
Good forecast again today, so a bit of gardening a lot of sitting in the garden and maybe a BBQ. I got some trout at the market yesterday and I've not arranged them well in the fridge - every time I open the door I see their eyes looking at me reproachfully :?
Have a lovely day/weekend everyone

Donna
09-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Morning all, little bit of rain this morning, but have been promised a good day. Just hoping the clouds move away and the sun makes an appearance.

Not much planned today. Kids still in their bedrooms and daughter had her friend sleep over last night, so dont suppose they will show themselves much before midday!!

tilly
09-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Morning all.
I have just got college work and cleaning to do today. It looks a bit overcast but no rain yet.

Hope you have a good day

Sally

alexgirl73
09-06-2007, 09:19 AM
lol@DM! Such a naughty mind you have (I sort of thought the same thing lol)

Morning all. Off to help out with a charity stall at a local fair today. Seems as though we're going to have a beautiful day for it. I feel like death though as I seem to have picked up some sort of bug. My throat is killing me, my chest is all tight and I have a horrible cough. Never mind though, must soldier on!! Hope you all have a good day.

yola
09-06-2007, 09:19 AM
OH and boys have gone to Hayling Isl to visit MIL today so I have a day to myself! Much needed after yesterday and wall-to-wall screaming baby :shock:

Off to get my nails done shortly and then for a mooch around the shops . . . ;)

Right, gotta jump in the shower and get moving!

Have a lovely Saturday everyone :D

Jac
09-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Morning all
Sill a bit overcast here today. I really hope it clears. Derek is back this evening (it's been a long week)
Housework becons bt we will see.
Fran love that word, havent a clue what it means.
Alex, hope you feel better. (Darryle's in donnington for the concert)

EmmaG
09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Morning all,

Well nice weather here at the moment, I need to get another walk in this weekend before the big one :) so I might go for a walk today or tomorrow.

If not I will do some gardening, dad brought over some tomato plants and I am going to plant them in my veg plot :)

Have a good day everybody

shadylady
09-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Still feel very sad today, i lost a kitten last night, it was so distressing to see, even mummy was distressed.

Housework today then take dogs for a walk

Have a good day everyone

tilly
09-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Still feel very sad today, i lost a kitten last night, it was so distressing to see, even mummy was distressed.

Sorry to hear that I am sure you did what you could for it.
((HUGS ))

Sally

Animagus
09-06-2007, 10:49 AM
[quote=shadylady;388054]Still feel very sad today, i lost a kitten last night, it was so distressing to see, even mummy was distressed./quote]

So sorry to hear about the baby.... poor mum (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to all

Still miserable here dont think this cloud is ever gonna lift.... the Curse arrived this morning so am feeling kinda washed out and have ankles like tree trunks at the mo

hope everyone else has a great weekend xxx

Kazz
09-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Good Morning all or should that be Good Afternoon :) don't know where the day has gone, Cleo is fast asleep I have just changed the bed clothes so she should move and sleep on there soon she loves fresh quilt covers etc. :)

Mags
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
It's been a scorching day today, we went to the beach this morning and met up with my daughter, SIL and g.kiddies. The weather was perfect all day......had a quick nosey round the shops then spent the afternoon playing on the beach with Katie and Jamie. Of course we couldn't say no to a donkey ride for them...:lol:
Arrived back home at 4.30pm with rather sore shoulders despite the sun cream:roll:

A tiring day but I think I will be getting a good night's sleep tonight!:D

yola
09-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Donkey rides? Mags - do you mind telling me where there are donkey rides still? I'd love to take Domi to a beach where he might enjoy these :D

alexgirl73
09-06-2007, 06:41 PM
I dont know about Mags Yola, but I'm sure there were donkey rides in Rhyll, Weston Super Mare and Scarborough when I took the kids last year.

Mags
09-06-2007, 06:42 PM
It was at Weston-Super-Mare Yola.......they usually have 4 groups of about 10 donkeys each spread along the beach. It's great fun for the kiddies and not bad value at £1.25 a ride. I took some pics of them....if they are any good I'll post a few...;)

yola
09-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Just seen the pics - lovely Mags, thanks!!

Shadylady - so sorry, I must've skimmed past you post - I'm very sorry you lost a kitten, it must be so very upsetting for both you and for Mum-cat. Nature can be so very cruel sometimes :(

tilly
09-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Just had a minor scare with Tilly as I couldn't find her and she was out. Which is unusual for her at the time of night as she is usually sleeping inside or comes when called. So I popped down a few house to check if she was with one of my neighbours who she very occasionally pops in to say hello to and she wasn't there either. So I came back and about 5 minutes later she strolled in with that wheres dinner look.
I wouldn't mind her being out late aside from she is going deaf and has no road sense at all.

Anyway she is safely back now and shut in for the evening.
Sally