PDA

View Full Version : Q&A for Animagus

alexgirl73
04-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Right Wendy, your go:-D

1 - Why did you pick Animagus as your Catsey name?

2 - What one thing makes you really angry?

3 - If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Animagus
04-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Right Wendy, your go:-D

1 - Why did you pick Animagus as your Catsey name? I am dotty about Potty lol and the wizards who are able to transmorg into animals are called Animagus

2 - What one thing makes you really angry? People who are cruel and ignorant and cant even be polite to their peers

3 - If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would change my boobs definately after I had all the fat sucked out of my bod I would get them cut off lol

alexgirl73
04-05-2007, 09:16 PM
A fellow Potty LOL! Can't wait until July!!!

(I had my boobs cut off, highly recommend it lol)

Animagus
04-05-2007, 09:18 PM
A fellow Potty LOL! Can't wait until July!!!

(I had my boobs cut off, highly recommend it lol)

neither can I I read the last one in ten hours lol

I wish my doc would let me get it done but I have weight issues so its been a long battle and no where closer to getting it done the last resort is gastric bypass methinks...

dandysmom
04-05-2007, 09:51 PM
1) What's your favorite comfort food? 2) Do you recycle? 3) If someone gave you 1,000 pounds, what would you do with it? (My US keyboard doesn't have a pound symbol)

Fran
04-05-2007, 09:54 PM
What famous person would you most like to meet and why?

Do you drive?

What's your favourite alcoholic drink?

sarahd
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
whats your favourite music

Which is your favourite pet

Name something you couldnt live without

Sarah
x

Elaine
05-05-2007, 06:49 PM
1. Are you originally from Cupar?
2. What do enjoy doing most of an evening/weekend?
3. Would you agree that glasweegans are soapdodging, crazy people?:lol: :lol: (sorry Alex)

Animagus
05-05-2007, 06:52 PM
1) What's your favorite comfort food? Pasta

2) Do you recycle? Yes, am also part of the Green Team at work

3) If someone gave you 1,000 pounds, what would you do with it? (My US keyboard doesn't have a pound symbol) I would go on holiday to Malta on my own lol for some peace, quiet, sun and relaxation........................................ ..

Animagus
05-05-2007, 06:53 PM
What famous person would you most like to meet and why? Elvis Presley cause he is the King

Do you drive? Yes

What's your favourite alcoholic drink? Vodka n Diet Coke

Animagus
05-05-2007, 06:55 PM
whats your favourite music. Soft rock ie Bon Jovi, Aerosmith , meatloaf

Which is your favourite pet My puddy cats

Name something you couldnt live without Oxygen LOL sorry friends cause they make life worth living

Sarah
x........................................

Animagus
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
1. Are you originally from Cupar? No I was Born in Stirling.... Lived in Kennoway, then Germany and then Back here where my family live near by
2. What do enjoy doing most of an evening/weekend?I enjoy realxing in front of the box or with a good book
3. Would you agree that glasweegans are soapdodging, crazy people?:lol: :lol: (sorry Alex) lol no idea, crazy maybe but I dont know if they are soapdodgers though lol

alexgirl73
05-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Elaine, you are so getting it lavvy heid!!!