22-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Hang on just go and copy and paste, I added your questions in my section lol x

Sweet
22-04-2007, 10:46 AM
OK, I choose Sarahd x

Sweet
22-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Here are my 3 questions.......

1. Are you Married, Single, Living with someone?

2. Do you work? if so, what is your job?

3. What music do you like?

:lol: There you go x

smudgley
22-04-2007, 11:05 AM
What time do you get up?

How many pets do you have & what are they?

Do you drive?

Mags
22-04-2007, 11:09 AM
1) If you could own any animal other than a cat, what would it be?

2) Have you got a talent that you could tell us about?

3) What is the most important thing to you in life?

Erin
22-04-2007, 11:13 AM
1)whats the most extreme thing you have ever done?
2)if you could live anybodies lifestyle for 1 day who would it be?
3)why?

Fran
22-04-2007, 12:26 PM
How long have you owned cats for?

What's your idea of a good night out?

If there was one thing about your body you could change, what would it be?

borderdawn
22-04-2007, 02:43 PM
What is your favourite Cat colour and why?

If you had a dog (or if you have) what would it be?

Smudgley is trying to find homes for Peacocks, would you like them? :mrgreen:
Dawn.

Animagus
22-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Do you believe in the Paranormal?

Where would you most like to go in the world?

If you won 20,000 pounds what would you do with it?

dandysmom
22-04-2007, 04:06 PM
1) What's your favorite color? 2) The last book you read? 3) Do you recycle? (It's Earth Day today!)

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Firstly Sweet

1. Are you Married, Single, Living with someone I am married

2. Do you work? if so, what is your job? I am a full time carer

3. What music do you like? anything cheesey lol but i love a bit of soul and motown also

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:47 PM
This ones for Smudgeley

What time do you get up? I get up at 6.30am to sort son out for school

How many pets do you have & what are they?I have four british shorthairs, five ragdolls, three moggies, a bearded dragon, two sandfish, hubby has a sailfin and son has a hamster

Do you drive? not yet but about to sit my driving test anytime soon

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:49 PM
This ones for Mags
If you could own any animal other than a cat, what would it be? I would love a pygmy goat they are gorgeous

2) Have you got a talent that you could tell us about? hmmm difficult one is this ermmm when i worked for estate agents boss said i could sell sand to arabs so i would call that a talent :lol:

3) What is the most important thing to you in life? The health of my pets and family

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Here's Erins
1)whats the most extreme thing you have ever done? I used to have dark permed hair and it was fairly long and one day i decided to bleach it all blonde and cut it all off. Not very interesting I am lol

2)if you could live anybodies lifestyle for 1 day who would it be? hmmm tough one this. I think it would have to be Victoria Beckham
3)why? Surely it can't be all that bad swanning around and being pampered. Plus there's always the advantage of waking up next to her hubby lol

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:54 PM
This one is for Fran

How long have you owned cats for? I have had a cat ever since i left home at the age of 18 but only had my cats for breeding for around 18 months.

What's your idea of a good night out? Lots of us girlies, plenty of wine, a cheesey disco playing 70's rubbish lol and then a good curry afterwards.

If there was one thing about your body you could change, what would it be? I think it would be my weight and then an uplift ;) things have a habit of going south after kids and weight loss lol

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:57 PM
This is Dawns

What is your favourite Cat colour and why? I love the seal bi colour on the ragdolls because they are so stunning. Thats why one of my favourites of my cats is Roxie :)

If you had a dog (or if you have) what would it be? I used to have a boxer but sadly she to to be PTS due to liver failure :cry: I really miss her as she was such a character and soooo cute

Smudgley is trying to find homes for Peacocks, would you like them? Unfortunately the answer to that one would have to be no. I am petrified of birds :?

sarahd
22-04-2007, 06:59 PM
This ones for Animagus

Do you believe in the Paranormal? Yes I do

Where would you most like to go in the world? Would love to go on Safari in Kenya and to visit the Giraffe Sanctuary in Sri Lanka

If you won 20,000 pounds what would you do with it? Build some more cat pens and take in rescue cats, put some by for childrens future [/QUOTE]

sarahd
22-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Ok and lastly Dandysmom

1) What's your favorite color? It has to be black as most of the things i have is that colour lol

2) The last book you read? The last book I read was Silent Sisters by Martine Mcutcheons mum excellent reading

3) Do you recycle? (It's Earth Day today!) I have to confess I dont :oops: but i must start to

sarahd
22-04-2007, 07:03 PM
pheewww its like being on Mastermind :lol:

Right here goes I choose hmm who do i choose who hasnt had a go?

mable1718
22-04-2007, 08:02 PM
1.what is your favorite book
2.Do you like any sports if so what are they
3.do you like cooking

smudgley
22-04-2007, 09:15 PM
This is Dawns

Smudgley is trying to find homes for Peacocks, would you like them? Unfortunately the answer to that one would have to be no. I am petrified of birds :?

Sarah - all your answers have been really interesting to read. But this question from Dawn had me in stitches.... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
(the question was funny - not the answer)

sarahd
23-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Here's one for Mabel

1.what is your favorite book any books by Torey Hayden they are a fantastic read
2.Do you like any sports if so what are they not a very sporty person unfortunately but if i had to chose i would say swimming
3.do you like cooking I do but not very good at it lol

sarahd
23-04-2007, 05:13 PM
hmmmmm smudgeley wasnt sure if it was a trick question or a serious one with you and your rescues so i thought air on the side of caution and be honest lol

Sarah
x

Elaine
03-05-2007, 07:47 PM
1. What makes you beleive in the paranormal?
2. Do you think there is life on another planet?
3. If you were a dinosaur, which one would you be?

sarahd
04-05-2007, 10:10 PM
1. What makes you beleive in the paranormal?
Because i still believe to this day i saw my gran after she died

2. Do you think there is life on another planet? yes i do

3. If you were a dinosaur, which one would you be? hmmm don't know much about dinosaurs so can i say the scariest lol