PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Easter Monday

Fran
09-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Morning all, lovely sunny day here again :cool: must be warmer than we think, Em's skin was pink ysterday after playing out :shock: Will get the sun cream out today! Got some running around to do this morning, to B&Q etc and I have some quotes to type up for hubby for work. Hubby is working this morning but is spending this afternoon tiling my kitchen. All the units are now in, the new sink, taps and cooker hood and I am very pleased with it :D

Hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday :D

Moli
09-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Morning PK, morning all, the sun is begining to come out now....Got the decorators in for the next few dats, so will be in a mess.....He is doing the kitchen and utilityroom....
Have a lovely day everybody....

Donna
09-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Morning all, lovely and sunny here too - more washing in to get dried outside!! If shops are open I might pop into town with Emma to spend that birthday money!!!

Sweet
09-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Morning all,

Its sunny here, not sure what today will bring, had toothache all night :( a tooth which wasnt hurting before the dentist filled it last week - typical!

Have a lovely day all x

EmmaG
09-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Morning all,

Haven't got a great deal planned today we are going to walk to the local garden centre after lunch, that is about it really.

Have a good day everybody

Emm
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Good Morning every-one!

we woke up this morning to no water - there has been a leak and they are finding it really difficult to get the machinery to the location because its so rural - so estimated time of fix is 4 pm but they aren't sure if it will be fixed by then. And they say they have to wait 8 - 12 hours before they need to provide us with any water - so need to keep the legs crossed and no drinking anything :lol:
I've had to go and buy loads of bottles of water for the dogs because they drink so much - but boy I will never take my toilet for granted again!

back to work for me just now though :)

yola
09-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Sunny and lovely here. Done/doing the washing and cleaned the windows. Will shortly be going out into the front garden to finish up my border digging. Sadly my lovely flowering cherry trees are going over, I was going to take a picture as they looked so divine but no point now :roll:

Enjoy your Monday all :D

Mags
09-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Afternoon all.......... beautiful sunny day here and it's quite warm.

Have been to the Garden Centre this morning and bought some plants for my hanging baskets. Everyone seemed to have the same idea as the plants and shrubs were being bought in trolley loads!!:D

Enjoy your day all!
http://www.annasanimaties.com/Easter_017.gif

dinahsmum
09-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Cooler and less sunny here, but as it was flagstone-cracking heat yesterday that's hardly suprising. It's still a lovely day.
It's quite nice taking things at a bit slower pace today - certainly slow in town .... only the spar shop and the newsagent open. As it should be - we shop too much!

Jac
09-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Well Ive really done myself proud today (not) Firstly I forgot about the wee step at the back door and "thumped" my foot out. The opposit of missing a step going up. That shot the pain right through me I can tell you:? Then I missed the last step going up into the garden:cry: Oh boy did that hurt!
Now I can safley say I'm confined to Catsey for the remainder of today:lol: I'm a wee bit stoned but nothing new there. All prescribed drugs I may add:shock: .
Looking forward to catching up with you all.
Hope everyone has had a nice day.
The weather here is changeable, cool, sunny but blowing a gale. Then quite cold and overcast:cool: . Never mind I'm inside now:roll: