PDA

View Full Version : Another Q&A ...Smudgley your turn

Erin
28-03-2007, 01:38 PM
ok girls smudgleys turn fire away ......

charliebubs
28-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Oooooooh, okay.............

1. If you could be anyone other than yourself, dead or alive, who would you be?
2. Why?
3. What's your favorite meal?

Erin
28-03-2007, 02:12 PM
ok smudgley -
1)spender or saver?
2)whats the best advise you have ever given to somebody?
3)whats your idea of paradise?

dandysmom
28-03-2007, 04:39 PM
1) Your desert island choice? 2) Naughtiest thing you did as a child? 3) One thing you'd like to change about your appearance/body/facial features?

Fran
28-03-2007, 06:53 PM
What is your highest academic achievement?

What is your favourite way to relax?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? i.e work/family life plans?

dinahsmum
28-03-2007, 06:59 PM
1. What is your favourite food?

2. Is your life now as you imagined it when you were 18?

3. Did you live with your OH before you married?

smudgley
28-03-2007, 07:10 PM
1. If you could be anyone other than yourself, dead or alive, who would you be? My husband.
2. Why? because everyone likes him & he's the nicest person I know.
3. What's your favorite meal?Roast chicken.

1)spender or saver? Saver - don't owe a penny for anything except my mortgage, never have done, everything we own, we've saved up for.
2)whats the best advise you have ever given to somebody? A male friend was engaged to be married & he didn't want to go ahead with the marriage, but felt he couldn't back out as it was too late - the plans were made, after a long chat one evening, I told him not to if he wasn't 100% sure....he didn't marry her!
3)whats your idea of paradise? A nice quiet place with the family, anywhere really.

What is your highest academic achievement? All my City & Guilds on the job qualifications, ie specific to Guide Dogs. Levels 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 in all aspects of my work.

What is your favourite way to relax? Away for a relaxing time in the caravan with John & the children

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? i.e work/family life plans? Probably in the same job, too good a job to move on from, good salary, good benefits, flexible hours, company car & a fantastic boss. My girls will be 21 and 19 - that's bloody scary. I think we will still be living in the same property, but maybe in 10 years we will have it finished.:roll:

Your desert island choice? Not my idea of fun on a desert island.2) Naughtiest thing you did as a child? I used to let the ferrets out knowing that my Dad wasn't there & my mom was scared stiff of them.3) One thing you'd like to change about your appearance/body/facial features? I'd like to have my Tattoo removed

smudgley
28-03-2007, 07:13 PM
deleted................................

smudgley
28-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum http://www.catsey.com/images/catseybuttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?p=357391#post357391)
1. What is your favourite food? It's still chicken :lol:

2. Is your life now as you imagined it when you were 18? I think it is to be honest, I started going out with John when I was 18 & I also started working for Guide dogs at 18, I think I wanted to settle down young & have a family, which I did.

3. Did you live with your OH before you married?

No, we started going out together & then got engaged, we bought a house just before we got married & moved in when we were married.

borderdawn
28-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Will you ever show dogs again?

Where would you live if you had the choice?

If you could have any job, what would it be?
Dawn.

alexgirl73
28-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Why did you decide to work with guide dogs?

Would you like any more kids?

Do you play any sports?

smudgley
28-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Will you ever show dogs again? I doubt it. It was our life at one time, every weekend.... but I don't think we would do it again, maybe if we had a nice pup we might consider going to some shows.

Where would you live if you had the choice? I do have the choice & I choose to live here.:-D .. in Wall Heath, love it here & wouldn't really want to move out of the village.

If you could have any job, what would it be? Again, I have the job I have always wanted to have, I am very, very lucky to have a job I enjoy & to work with some wonderful people like Proffessor Gary England. Yes - If I could have any job, I'd still have this one.

smudgley
28-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Why did you decide to work with guide dogs? I always wanted to work with Dogs & I applied to work for Guide Dogs & West Mids police at the same time, got offered both jobs, but the career prospects were much better within Guide dogs.

Would you like any more kids? I did want another one, but when I had Lucy, my uterus ruptured & I had to have a blood transfusion. John was quite traumatised by the whole situation & didn't want to have any more after that. but I'm happy with my 2 girls & wouldn't want another now as they are growing up into lovely young ladies & I couldn't change lots of dirty nappies again!

Do you play any sports? Do I look like I play any sports Alex? :roll: :oops: No I'm very unfit!

Kazz
28-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Which law in this country would you change?

What job could you not do?

In 5 words how would you describe yourself?

smudgley
28-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Which law in this country would you change?
Capital punishment.

What job could you not do?
wouldn't really want to work in a supermarket.:?

In 5 words how would you describe yourself?
confident, outgoing, caring, friendly & honest

edit to add - if I could have a 6th word, just for right now.... knackered!.... think I'm going to get an early night