PDA

View Full Version : Another Q&A, how about this...

borderdawn
25-03-2007, 02:04 PM
One person in the dock :-D each member or partcipant can ask 3 questions to that person. Starting today and lasting two days per person, what do you think? Just to get to know eachother a bit more.

Ill start. Im in the chair, each of you feel free to ask me any 3 questions of your choice.:-D Next person up on Tuesday morning, the person in the chair chooses the next one.
Dawn.

Elaine
25-03-2007, 05:46 PM
What would be your idea of a good night out?

charliebubs
25-03-2007, 05:48 PM
If you could come back as any animal, what would it be? Wild or pet.

If you were to go to a desert island and could only take one thing, what would it be? (your pets can go with you anyway, so you don't have to choose them!!)

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up??

alexgirl73
25-03-2007, 05:49 PM
What colour hair do you have?

What age are you?

What was your highest level of academic achievement?

Fran
25-03-2007, 05:52 PM
edited, I think they have they have got the hang of it now :-D

charliebubs
25-03-2007, 05:53 PM
I think you are allowed to ask 3 questions each? Is that correct Dawn?

Yes, you're right Fran. I've edited my post to add another 2 questions!!! :oops:

Fran
25-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Yes, you're right Fran. I've edited my post to add another 2 questions!!! :oops:

and I've just edited my post 'cos I see you have got the hang of it :lol:

smudgley
25-03-2007, 05:59 PM
What car do you drive?

Do you have a partner?

Can I have Wiggy?

Fran
Are you married?

Do you drink alcohol and if so what is your tipple?

If you had your life to live again, what if anything would you do differently?

charliebubs
What car do you drive?

Do you have a partner?

Can I have Wiggy?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D

Elaine
25-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I knew it was 3 questions LOL, I just wanted to make sure you were all paying attention and see if you could spot my "deliberate" mistake. LOL
Question 2) Who would your ideal partner be?
Qjestion 3) How many fingers am I holding up? LOL

Kazz
25-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Three questions hmmm excellent idea Dawn.

1. Why did you choose Border Terriers as your breed?

2. Have you ever felt the need to protest/march/tie yourself to railing type of thing over something you feel strongly about?

3. What would be your dream job?

Karen

Hreow
25-03-2007, 07:14 PM
If you could change one aspect/trait/attribute of mankind, what would choose?

What one a/t/a would you choose to keep?

and, to get really deep :grin:, what's your favourite colour?

borderdawn
25-03-2007, 08:16 PM
:-D OH MY WORD!! :shock: Where shall I begin! :-D ok.

Elaine.
Good night out would be with friends, good food, good wine and a bit of peace and quiet.

Ideal partner, Keifer Sutherland would do nicely thanks! wouldnt mind Russell Crowe or Johnny Depp if he wasnt available at the time though.:-D

3 fingers!!:lol:

Charlie.
Id come back as a Jaguar, cant think of anything more beautiful. :D

Well of course my pets, but Id have to say Id take my camera, might know how to use it properly by the time I was rescued!:-D

I wanted to be a Vet, but changed my mind doing work experience and seeing people wanting animals PTS for silly reasons, Im afraid I couldnt keep my mouth shut!

Alex.
I have brown hair.

Im 36, honest! :-D

Highest level, erm... well I passed 8 "O" Levels, so I was chuffed with that at the time, cant really say I have done much more in the exam field up to yet.

Smudgley.
I dont drive, but am car mad and am taking lessons, we have a Toyota Avensis estate, her name is Vera.:-D

Almost got engaged once! :-D Been best buddies with Steve (who you met) for 14yrs! he's a great friend. ;)

NO! he's mine!

Fran.
No, not married, its not for me, doubt I will ever get married, men are great, but like kids, I like to say goodbye when I have had enough! :-D

Not much of a drinker, but do enjoy a nice rose or white wine with a meal, and I adore malibu and coke and Baileys.

Mmmm tricky that one. I think I would do most stuff the same, except maybe travel a bit more and keep in closer touch with friends and family.

Kazz.
Border Terriers because I always liked them and had a Jack Russell before, I wanted a breed that was less fiery around other animals and an adaptive breed to do lots of stuff with, also I wanted a smaller dog than the Dobermanns I had previously.

Been there, done that Kazz, marched twice for the hunting ban!

Dream job, forensic scientist, archeologist, just love that stuff!

Hreow.
Id change our stance on wild animals and thinking its ok to capture them and keep them in cages!

What one a/t/a would you choose to keep? Whats that mean?

Blue is my favourite colour.

Kazz
25-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Do we get to ask more??? or move onto the next person now I like this..............:)

Elaine
25-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I think it left open for a few days to allow others to ask question who are perhaps not here today.
Although I might be wrong.

borderdawn
25-03-2007, 08:34 PM
No more question, only 3 per person! :mrgreen: Ill nominate the next person tomorrow night.
Dawn.

Kazz
25-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Oppps sorry I forgot. Its my age.......I think as it progress's onwards we will think of more "indepth" questions. :)

This is a good idea Dawn I like it.

Erin
25-03-2007, 08:37 PM
ohhh nominate now dawn........this is a good game,and i missed asking you questions!!!!!!

Fran
25-03-2007, 08:39 PM
ohhh nominate now dawn........this is a good game,and i missed asking you questions!!!!!!

You can ask some questions because you haven't asked any already :-D It's just you are only allowed 3 questions per person...so fire away ;)

Erin
25-03-2007, 08:43 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh ok gotta think of 3 good ones now!!

Erin
25-03-2007, 08:51 PM
ok dawn,

1)what is your most treasured possession (other than dogs and cats)?
2)whats you favourite book and why?
3)any bad habbits?

borderdawn
25-03-2007, 08:58 PM
ok dawn,

1)what is your most treasured possession (other than dogs and cats)?
2)whats you favourite book and why?
3)any bad habbits?

Most treasured possession is my bed!

Im not a reader as such, but I did like the Da vici code but only because i thought it was true!

Plenty! Cant keep my big mouth shut if something annoys or upsets me!

Fran
25-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Cant keep my big mouth shut if something annoys or upsets me!

Would never have guessed that about you Dawn :roll: :-D

borderdawn
25-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Would never have guessed that about you Dawn :roll: :-D
really? Ill have to try to be less subtle in future :-D :-D :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Fran
25-03-2007, 09:03 PM
really? Ill have to try to be less subtle in future :-D :-D :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

yola
25-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Dawn . . .

1. What is your favourite holiday destination?

2. And why?

3. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

charliebubs
25-03-2007, 10:12 PM
This is a great game Dawn. We're all going to know each other sooooooo well by the end of this!!!! :):)

dandysmom
25-03-2007, 10:33 PM
I agree; great game, if a little personal! 1) Do you consider yourself a type A personality? 2) What is your favorite music genre? 3) Is there any thing that you are really frightened of?

dinahsmum
26-03-2007, 09:05 AM
1. Which has been your 'favourite' pet of all time?

2. What would you change if your salary doubled?

3. Do you regret starting this thread? :)

borderdawn
26-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Yola.
Favourite holiday destination must be the Lake District.

Because I can take my dogs with me and enjoy the beautiful English countryside in their company.

I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters!

Eileen.
Erm not sure about that one really! I m impatient with some people, but have the world of patience with animals. I am obsessive about some things like cleanliness in the kennels, but not about other things.

Music, I loved the 80's pop culture, probably because it was my teen years, still love it now.

Me, frightenened? wellllll ok I have a phobia of feathers!! and yes I go shooting game birds!!:-D I also do not like going over bridges that have water beneath them, terrifies me.

Dinahsmum.
Fave pet, couldnt honestly pick, I loved them all.:)

Double salary, erm dont think much would really, except perhaps I could enjoy a few more luxuries. :-D

Nope, I dont, I think its good.
Dawn.

yola
26-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Fantastic thread!!! Do you think though we should start a new thread for each person . . . otherwise the whole thing could get a bit unwieldy and confusing??

Erin
26-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Fantastic thread!!! Do you think though we should start a new thread for each person . . . otherwise the whole thing could get a bit unwieldy and confusing??

yeah i think maybe we should.

Hreow
26-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Hreow.
What one a/t/a would you choose to keep? Whats that mean?

Same as the first question, but what would you keep, rather than get rid of. :-)

borderdawn
26-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Same as the first question, but what would you keep, rather than get rid of. :-)
Oh I see! :D Id keep our love of the countryside, our devotion to the environment.
Dawn.

borderdawn
26-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Ok, is that about it? anyone else can add to this thread if they have not asked, and now I nominate Elaine to start the next one!
Dawn.

ellenlouise
26-03-2007, 01:58 PM
erm...

What was the best experience you have ever had?

Did you enjoy school?

What is you next big aim in life?

Brilliant thread and brilliant idea.

borderdawn
26-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Best experience, erm not sure, at the time the best thing in the world for me was going to the Thompson Twins concert!! :mrgreen: twas a treat from my then boyfriend.

School was ok, I did the stay on bit too, but in the end was pleased to be out.

Next aim, perhaps to further my hobbies, more photography, more outdoor stuff.