PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Daily

Animagus
25-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Good morning everyone....

Pretty quiet at work today and not soo good outside a bit nippy and dull so far....

I am feeling the lack of the hour's sleep this morning:cat15

but I am not a morning person so nothing unusual there :lol:

Hope everyone has a good day and blessings to everyone

Hreow
25-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Good, if grey, day so far. I've had a snoring lump of fur on my lap since early this morning.

dinahsmum
25-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Thank heavens for the clock-change. At least 4 weeks late as far as I am concerned.
It's still a bit chilly here; the wind is still coming from a cold direction. Have been to the allotment and collected leek, parsnip, sprouting and herbs for dinner today but didn't stop to do anything other than water my babies in the polytunnel; it's all doing well in there. Defrosting some of last year's raspberries for afters. Yum.
OH and Dinah have gone to the woods so they'll be out for another hour or more. Dinah will return muddy, with a tongue that no longer fits in her mouth and will sleep all afternoon. Everyone is in for a shock this evening/tonight when the fire will not be lit! :shock: The animals will all leave the room in disgust and find cosy corners elsewhere, beside radiators :)
Have a good day and an early night to recover from the loss of the hour

yola
25-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Not too bad for some serious lack of sleep :shock: Bought some DVDs yesterday; one of which was 'The Children of Men', which was out last year. Superb just does not do the film justice. One of the best I've ever seen :shock:

Pottering in the garden today, moving a yew tree which was too close to a palm-type thing - hubby snapped his fork so is down the garden centre buying a replacement. I'm still working on my new border but have had to stop to feed Sebastian who eats like a horse at the moment :roll:

Am mentally preparing for a bit of a up and downer with my dentist tomorrow. I had 4 front veneers fitted just over 2 years ago. Since then they have all, in turn either fallen off or cracked. I now need the last cracked on replacing and last night another one dropped off!!! Last time his answer was '**** happens' . . . we'll see ;)

Erin
25-03-2007, 02:35 PM
good afternoon all,
its all grey here today and sooooo cold.
havnt got anything planned,my oh is at work so im going to enjoy me time all afternoon!!!!
gonna walk the dogs and hopefully tire them out so they just flop when i get home,then a nice bowl of popcorn,glass of sparkling white and a chick flick,sounds good to me.
yols just incase i forget to post on here tomorrow i hope it all goes well for you at the dentist tomorrow.
erin
x

Fran
25-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Afternoon all, nice sunny day here :cool: Not done much today, went to the horses this morning and also did a food shop. Hubby's mechanic came and gave his work van a service. Em has been swimming with her friends, Tom is shopping with some of his mates and Hubby has just gone for a round of golf, so may treat myself to an early glass of red and a snuggle on the sofa with the kitties.

Hope the day is going well for you all :D

dandysmom
25-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Dense fog overnight has burned off and loads of sunshine supposed to make 66F! To market, about to fix lunch. Forsythia is opening and more of my seeds in pots are up...feels as if Spring is really on the way! I'm ready! The birthday girl is out on the porch birdwatching; haven't seen Onyx yet but sure she'll arrive for her lunch! Have a nice afternoon, all!

Animagus
25-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Well Ladies I am off again till next Sunday I would just like to thank you all again for your support regarding my friend and her mum's passing...
wishing everyone good health and Happiness

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wendy

EmmaG
25-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi everybody,

Well just been over to see an old friend, and we had lunch in a rather nice pub on a river front, we even sat outside :) starters was mushrooms, sea bass for main and toffee pudding for desert :) all very nice, and good to catch up on things.

Going to relax this afternoon and polish the remaining dregs of a bottle of red wine I started last week.

Have a great evening everybody

alexgirl73
25-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Evening all! Been very grumpy all day due to lack of sleep, and the clocks going forward didn't help either! Spent the last hour trying to put a bed together for Hayley which we've bought off of one of oh's friends. It's a high sleeper with the futon couch underneath which opens into a double bed, handy for guests! We got it for £50, and they're letting us pay it at £10 per week, so it's not too bad. It feels very strange to be lookingout of the window and it's still so light, lol! Have a good evening all!

charliebubs
25-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Hello all!!

I'm late signing on today, got so confused about the time this morning and was up a couple of times in the night with Lily and the kittens!!

Met a friend for lunch, went to a new tapas place, which was really nice. Then went swimming with another friend, followed by a good old chat in the jacuzzi!!

Back home now and it's bloody cold here. Going to snuggle up soon with a glass of wine and look forward to an early night.

Hope everyone else is well.
xx

smudgley
25-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi Girls,
been away for the weekend, had a great time.:cool:
Got home at 2pm, been doing the housework & the washing & tidied up the caravan. All straight now :-D
We are going to have a fire soon, to burn some rubbish in the garden.
I've got my camera batteries on charge, so hopefully I can post pics later of Precious & Twinkle & Midnights belly (I think she's swallowed a footaball) & of course milo & co!

Sweet
25-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Afternoon all,

I am back :) I seem to be away from here at the moment every Thurs, Fri and Saturday due to working long hours and being totally shattered and ready for bed as soon as I get home ~sigh~ This will change as I get more used to the longer hours etc.....

Saying that, I must of needed sleep, I didnt get out of bed until 12.30 (old time today) meaning 1.30 p.m. on the new time, then we went for a walk along a old disused railway track - Mags you may know it......Bitton Railway, it was lovely to walk out in the fresh air, wind blowing and hearing the countryside around us, even had our coffee and cake - a must lol !!! outside on the picnic tables.

Gonna relax tonight with a nice drink after a long bath x

CathyW
25-03-2007, 07:13 PM
evening everyone, we have had quite a busy type day, charlie wanted to go up to the hosp and take some choccys up as way as a thankyou.popped in and saw one of his ward neighbour, poor lads got another 12 weeks in hosp, hes in a real mess. but ive got his mobby number so we will keep in touch.
having a right late dinner, chicken took ages to de-frost, so having a roast chicken supper LOL
everytime i go near the cooker i have a cat (reg) and ben hoping for a hand out. wait your turn boys!!!!
ive got the dentist 2morrow 11-30, just to try n sort out these new teeth ive had made, im still gagging when i wear them.
plus ill be ringing up my housing officer (again) shes really is not doing her job properly, i havnt even had a house insp yet, or an electrics insp, she better get sorted we want to be moved in 3 weeks, oh dear she will have to do her job wont she, ive said if this exchange falls through because of her ill have her sacked!!!! shes use less. (bad word)