PDA

View Full Version : Mildred's first show..

Fran
03-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Well, we had a lovely day today at the Shropshire show! It was lovely to see Alex again and meet her daughters. I did fear that I may loose mildred at one point, I'm sure Alex's daughters were trying to smuggle her into their pockets :-D
Milded had great fun and spent the day entertaining everyone with her antics and playing :roll:
She got second place in the open losing out to her sister. Her breeder is rather gobsmacked as she was convinced mildred was the better kitten. In all honesty, I spoke with the judge and Mildred does have better 'type' than her sister but her coat pattern just isn't quite as good at this point..

Here are a couple of piccies of her..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/pretty1kitty/Mildredsfirstshow016.jpg

Here she is playing with her rosettes :roll:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/pretty1kitty/Mildredsfirstshow022.jpg

smudgley
03-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Well done Fran.
She looks all grown up in the 1st pic. :cool:

dandysmom
03-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Congratulations to you and Mildred; her first show! And she was obviously having fun....this is just the beginning; sure her coat pattern will develop and she'll wow the judges! (((hugs))) to you both!

yola
03-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Well done Mildred!! I'm sure she's destined for great things. After all, it is just her 1st show!

vicki
03-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Congratulations!

Kobster
04-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Awe! Congratulations! What breed is she?

Fran
04-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Awe! Congratulations! What breed is she?

Thank you, she is an Oriental shorthaired brown spotted tabby :)

dinahsmum
04-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Way to go Mildred!

Sweet
04-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Congratulations Mildred on your First Show x

Mags
04-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Congratulations to Mildred and you Fran!!

What an excellent result in her first show!:D

charliebubs
04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Fantastic Fran and Mildred!!!!!!!!! Great result for the first show!!!!!!! :)

The start of a wonderful show career I'm sure.

Might even see you at a show again soon. :)

borderdawn
04-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Well done our Mildred!
Dawn.

Kazz
04-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Congratulations Mildred. And Fran of course.

alexgirl73
04-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Well done to the beautiful Mildred, and Fran!! Oh my girls would have loved to have taken Mildred home, especially Raechel. She was most taken with her, lol!

Kay
05-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Hi Fran

Well done. Give Mildred a great big hug from me. Cory has sent something for Bliss and Mildred in the post. Can't wait till you know when.

Kay. xx

Fran
05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Hi Fran

Well done. Give Mildred a great big hug from me. Cory has sent something for Bliss and Mildred in the post. Can't wait till you know when.

Kay. xx

Oooh Kay, you woman of mystery you! I wondered why you wanted my address :D Will wait impatiently for the postie these next few days then :-D Lovely to see you here and can't wait to see you 'in the flesh' very soon ;) Give Cory a great big cuddle from me x

Kay
05-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Oooh Kay, you woman of mystery you! I wondered why you wanted my address :D Will wait impatiently for the postie these next few days then :-D Lovely to see you here and can't wait to see you 'in the flesh' very soon ;) Give Cory a great big cuddle from me x

Lets just hope your postman gets his act together!!! :? Cory can't have a hug he has to ba a big tough stud cat ........ fat chance. :roll: :roll: Both Phoebe and Jilly are screaming their heads off and who does Cory go to ... Angel or Kisses who are absolutely useless to him as they are neutered. Other than that he just sits on the coffee table and looks at them as if to say 'What do you want?' :roll:

But I will give him a big cuddle anyway. :lol:

Fran
05-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Cory can't have a hug he has to ba a big tough stud cat ........ fat chance. :roll: :roll: Both Phoebe and Jilly are screaming their heads off and who does Cory go to ... Angel or Kisses who are absolutely useless to him as they are neutered. Other than that he just sits on the coffee table and looks at them as if to say 'What do you want?' :roll:

He'll get the hang of things! he's only a baby ;)

Kay
05-02-2007, 11:57 PM
He'll get the hang of things! he's only a baby ;)

I know but what a baby. I took Ruby downstairs the other day to introduce her to the others slowly. Her and Cory met face to face round the footstool, Ruby growled and hissed at him so what did he do...... He ran and hid behind the scratching post and wouldn't come out for an hour. And she is only 6 months old. :roll:

Fran
05-02-2007, 11:59 PM
I know but what a baby. I took Ruby downstairs the other day to introduce her to the others slowly. Her and Cory met face to face round the footstool, Ruby growled and hissed at him so what did he do...... He ran and hid behind the scratching post and wouldn't come out for an hour. And she is only 6 months old. :roll:

:lol: He obviously doesn't prefer the more dominant woman :roll: He needs a kind and gentle, experienced woman of the world I think ;)

Kay
06-02-2007, 12:07 AM
:lol: He obviously doesn't prefer the more dominant woman :roll: He needs a kind and gentle, experienced woman of the world I think ;)

Thats definitely not Ruby. She even hissed at her grandma which didn't go down well :? . Tilly just smacked her back.