PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread/Tuesday..

Moli
16-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Morning all, not quite she what the weather is like today its still dark!Got my 6 weekly hair appopnitment this morning...2 Hours of being pampered.:) ....Have a good day everybody...:D

Fran
16-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Morning Moli, morning all. Damp here this morning. I am running very late this morning, didn't sleep wll last night and just couldn't get motivated when it was time to get up :roll: Will run round now and get everything done before the school run. Chat later

Moli - enjoy being pampered :cool:

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

yola
16-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Absolutely pouring here. Another bad night with Sebastian as he had his final set of innoculations yesterday and is running a bit of a fever. Dominik also did his usual last night and sheets, duvet, duvet cover and bedspread are going through the machine as I type! Thank heaven for a machine with huge capacity and a powerful dryer :shock:

As the weather is so foul I plan to do little today. A bit of exercise, hair washing and some playing with the baby.

But will have to stay by the PC for a little while longer as Darcy has just settled down for a sleep in my lap :D He's sooooo warm; it's lovely :D

dinahsmum
16-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Nasty wet morning again. Still, it was a nice day yesterday and I had a nice lunch out.
Mini is unwell again and we are off to the vet later.

Moli - enjoy your morning
Yola - nothing easier than running other people's loves and raising other people's children, so do please ignore my 'in my day' whitterings here. Do you think it might be too soon after Sebastian's arrival for Dominik to go night-dry? 'Failure' again and again must be a bit upsetting for him. And you've got the au pair coming soon, and you're heading back to work. ?Back to the pull ups and leave it till another time? Just a thought, I've said it, won't say anymore, but it would make life easier for you too.

I'll report back on Min in an appropriate cat section

yola
16-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Hilary, I've reached that conclusion too. Infact, I made my mind up yesterday that if there was one more incident we'd go back to the pull-ups for a couple of months. I'm not making a big deal of it either way.

Thanks for your input, it's good to have the perspective of someone on the outside sometimes as being immersed in it (metaphorically :shock: ) means that I'm not always objective :roll:

I do hope Mini's allright . . . will be thinking of you.

Luke
16-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Morning folks, grey n wet outside...bad weather overnight....everything seems drowned in rain water!
Enjoy Your Day Folks

alexgirl73
16-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Rotten day here. Men been to see about boxing in the lovely flue pipe in my bedroom that they so kindly put in while putting in the new boiler, men left again to await their boss coming to inspect it 'cause it's gonna be awkward!! Not doing much else. Have a good day all.

charliebubs
16-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Afternoon all. Wet and drab day here again. I'm at work, but not at all motivated. :(
Roll on 5 o'clock!!!! lol

Have a good day everyone.
:)

Mags
16-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Afternoon all, sunny day here but I'm afraid a sad gloom has set in after reading DM's post :( Thinking of you Hilary :(

dinahsmum
16-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes - I've had better days. The weather fits my mood.
On a happier note, have been to Lidl and got the boys climbing/scratching tree. They like it. :) There were plenty left - maybe 3 of each kind.