PDA

View Full Version : Friday......No daily Fred?????

Jac
12-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Are you guys feeling ok?
Normally the thread is up and running early in the morning.
Well its blowing a gale and pouring rain here, has been since last night.
I'm feeling a bit more posative about things;) . These things are sent to try us:roll: .
Quiet weekend planned. Hope tv's good (on second thought it will be bad:lol: )
Hope everyone is well and happy.
Jac

dinahsmum
12-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Think we've got the January ho-hum, nothing's happening, blues! (only pale blue!).
It's warm and damp here agin. I'm sure the forecast said fine.:?
Been to the farmers' market this morning, so fillet steak in red wine & mushroom sauce and olive oil cooked chips for tonight (oh, and caramelised fresh pineapple - only 90p from Tesco plus the attention of my little cook's blowtorch!) and venison sausage and mash with onion gravy tomorrow. Yum.
Min's health is causing me a little concern again. She seems a little breathless. So, am watching her and contemplating another vet trip tomorrow. But the old curmudgeon will probably be fit and fine again then.

Jac
12-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Sorry Mini's got you worried again. I really hope she pick's up again like last time. Keep us posted.

charliebubs
12-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Hello girls!
Yes, the daily thread is running late!! lol
Very windy and wet here and generally horrible. :(
Work is boring and I'm sooooo glad it's Friday!!!!! Not that I have much planned for the weekend!!!!! :)

Sweet
12-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Afternoon all,

I am just back from an Interview, same job, just a different School, oh and its a Senior one opposed to a Primary/Junior. Much nearer to home too.

Its still wet and windy here x

Fran
12-01-2007, 03:58 PM
I'd not even noticed that there hadn't been a daily 'fred' :-D
Very windy but dry here at present. The sun came out for a short burst earlier :?
Got the school run and the horses to sort out shortly

Hope you all have a lovely afternoon :D

Mags
12-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Still a bit windy and generally yuk weather here:(

Have been out looking for wallpaper this morning - managed to get a few samples but why do they always look different when you get them home? :mad: Oh well, keep looking!!:D

Cassie has been asleep for most of the day ....... what a life that girl has!:roll::lol:

Chicken curry and naan bread for dinner tonight ....... no diet for me just yet!;)

DM ~ give Mini a gentle cuddle from me, I do hope she is alright....

yola
12-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Grey and threatening rain here. After my day in the office I miss the conversation, environment and buzz far too much to sit at home. So it's full speed ahead to find an au pair. Have had a brief chat with a young German girl (via an agency) who seems to have the right attributes (calm, measured and experience of caring for babies).

Off with the Sebster to the docs to get his special milk prescription in a few minutes . . . he's still pretty unsettled and unhappy so I'm hoping and praying this'll do the trick.

Have piles of washing as Domi's not managing to stay dry at night :( Poor dear. He comes down into our room in the night soaking wet, strips off and climbs into bed with us.

Cats are much the same as ever, sleeping soundly in their usual places :roll:

alexgirl73
12-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Never even notice this was missing this morning, lol. Very windy here again, had a few spots of rain that didn't come to anything, so hopefully it'll stay that way tonight. Feeling a bit blah today, I think it's just this horrible weather getting me down. I want some sun!!!!! Quiet weekend ahead, hope everyone enjoys their evening.

DM - hugs to you and Min.

Sweet - good luck with the interview.

dandysmom
12-01-2007, 10:03 PM
DM: hope Min's feeling better; Yola: good luck with the au pair hunt and with the new milk; Sweet: hope the interview goes well! Grey & drizzle all day, although it's not as cold as it was. Thinking Spring: reading garden catalogues and trying to figure how to shoehorn in more plants in my tiny City yard. Mags: curry sounds yummy! I'm making chicken noodle soup for dinner with salad and a roll. Have a nice evening, all!