PDA

View Full Version : Daily Shred - Thursday

dinahsmum
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Good morning! What a wild and windy night! Phew! It's still blowy now, and wet, but better weather is promised for this afternoon. Hope so, I want to get to the market for some fish.
Other than that I've no great plans but must confess to speding a lot of time looking at potential house moves (nearer my M&D). I think it's a new year thing - change and all that. Don't think we'll be moving but ...... who knows?

Fran
11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Morning DM, morning all, a very wild, windy and wet night here too :? It's mornings like this that I find it hard to get motivated to sort the horses out, it must be my age as when I was younger it never bothered me :roll:
Not much planned for today.

Hope you all have a great day - wrap up warm everyone!

alexgirl73
11-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Morning al. What a night! I got very little sleep with that wind howling. Just took the girls to school, window wipers going ten to the dozen, and having to dodge all the bins lying in the road. Quite dangerous out there! Got a health visitor calling round shortly to discuss a parenting group for help with Hayley, so we'll see how it goes. Raechel is supposed to be going on a walk up 'The Wrekin' (local hill) with the school, but I really hope that is cancelled, don't think it would be safe at all. Hope the weather calms down a bit and that everyone has a good day.

Mags
11-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Afternoon all, another wet, wild and windy night here as well :?

It is still blowing wild out now but at least the sun is out drying everything up.

Have been to the hairdressers this morning ......... why oh why does it always seem to be bad weather when I book my appointments!:mad:

Enjoy the rest of the day all!:cool:
http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/s015.gif

Kazz
11-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Cold wet and windy here, back at work tomorrow I feel much better.
I can't see them going up the Wrekin in weather like this, sure to be cancelled Alex.

Have a good day all.

Mags
11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Cold wet and windy here, back at work tomorrow I feel much better.
I can't see them going up the Wrekin in weather like this, sure to be cancelled Alex.

Have a good day all.
Glad you're feeling better Kazz.......:D

alexgirl73
11-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Yep, you were right Kazz. The trip was cancelled, thank goodness. I wouldn't have been happy if they had gone up in this wind at all. Turning very stormy again here.

Kazz
11-01-2007, 05:00 PM
No one goes up the wrekin when its Black over Bill's mothers :)