PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a good priced cat bed?

teenytiny
02-01-2007, 03:15 AM
I am on the look out for a new bed for my cat. She is not keen on the ones with roofs on them, she prefers ones that look like pillows or a folded up quilt:lol:

I have seen quite a few around, but for some reason very expensive. I saw 1, about the size of a pillow and they wanted £29.99 for it :shock:

I am after something pink, maybe, and pretty looking for my lil angel.....

Any ideas?

smudgley
02-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Argos do nice beds, very reasonable too.
Wilkinsons do some good beds.

CathyW
02-01-2007, 11:23 AM
mine prefer our bed, ive tried them with beds n just dont use them, at the moment reggies fav place is the dogs toy box LOL everytime he turns over theres a squeak,

Jac
02-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Pets at home have a good range as well. Or you could try ebay.
I'm going to be buying for my baby soon so if I come across anything in pink will let you know.

alexgirl73
02-01-2007, 12:02 PM
PAH have some really lovely pink ones, I've drooled over them a few times, lol!

Fran
02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
PAH have a lovely pink one in the shape of a slipper and it says 'princess' on the front. It's lovely and I was tempted but mine don't use the ones they have prefering my bed, cardboard boxes and the clean wash pile :-P

alexgirl73
02-01-2007, 12:26 PM
I've seen that one Fran. Hmmm, I wonder who that would be perfect for, lol!

teenytiny
02-01-2007, 12:59 PM
PAH have a lovely pink one in the shape of a slipper and it says 'princess' on the front. It's lovely and I was tempted but mine don't use the ones they have prefering my bed, cardboard boxes and the clean wash pile :-P

:-D :-D :-D Mine like the clean washing pile too:lol:

I'm really interested in this pink princess bed.....oh yes!
Do you know how much it is?

TIGS
02-01-2007, 01:43 PM
hi i got my kittens bed from poundstretcher for £4.00.
its lika a big cushion with paws on it. my tigs loves it.

Naomi
02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Mine either sleep on the dogs bed, the washing pile or the settee :D

Jac
02-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Hehe I know just the little lady that will be getting her own personilised bed from Pets at home:-D :-D :-D

Fran
02-01-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm really interested in this pink princess bed.....oh yes!Do you know how much it is?

It's actually classes as a dog bed on the PAH web site. Here's a link to it. It's not cheap though!

http://www.petsathome.com/invt/15582

Kazz
02-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Mine used to love a cardboard box cut down and a cushion or couple of blankets in it. Cleo also likes childrens foldaway chair actually Bratz the right size to jump on and off and with a blanket on.

Mags
02-01-2007, 09:59 PM
I don't think you can beat the cardboard box with a cushion of blanket in it either! :D

dandysmom
02-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Over the years I've bought a lovely wicker basket with a nice soft cushion, two of the doughnut shaped ones and one like a little human bed only cat-sized...and they sat unused as the cats preferred to sleep with me! I gave up!

teenytiny
03-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Thankyou for the link Fran, that princess slipper bed is DIVINE:D

I know they say cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair and all that... But this bed is for my lil cat who's blind so she does prefer to sleep somewhere safe...and she sleeps in the same place all the time so a cat bed is ideal for her.

I am looking for something with sides on, but not too high or she will not climb into it, with her being blind etc etc

I showed my hubby the princess slipper bed, gave him the puppy dog eyes and he said I can get it for her!

Thanks Fran :-D

alexgirl73
03-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Aaww, you'll need to post a pic of her in it when it arrives! x