PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new bed..guess what clinched the deal?

Luke
30-12-2006, 02:23 AM
As the title says..it's time for a new bed me thinks, mine is far too low and being a tall person it can be most 'orrible to get in and out of! Been thinking about it for a while..but my lovely pure foam single matress held me back..but know what clinched the deal?
This morning when both the dogs, and the cats decided to join me in bed and share my bacon & scrambled egg...a single is just not big enough for myself (nearing 6 foot) a terrier, a springer and a pair of mogs..so, now have a new double bed on order..great reason for getting new ain't it..cause need more space for the animals:-D

dandysmom
30-12-2006, 02:42 AM
Sounds like a good reason to me! Have had a double bed for years; couldn't go back to a twin...even with the double, Leia manages to take up a lot of room! Are you getting one of the memory foam (tempurpedic) mattresses? They're incredible!

Sweet
30-12-2006, 04:09 AM
Of course ;) the animals must all be cozy comfy x

Mags
30-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Brilliant reason for getting a new bed Luke :D

And I agree with Eileen, the Memory foam mattresses are heaven ......... no back ache for me since I've had mine! :D

Fran
30-12-2006, 10:29 AM
What better excuse do you need Luke - than the animals needing more space on your bed? :lol:

alexgirl73
30-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh the envy!! I desperatley need a new bed and drool at the thought of a memory foam mattress. I bought a hard bed about 4 years ago on the advice of my doctor because of my chronic back pain, worst thing I ever did!!

CathyW
30-12-2006, 08:10 PM
ive got a memory foam mattress, i love it by oh dont. so ive got double matteress LOL now i know why i have trouble getting out of bed, hate getting up in the morning