PDA

View Full Version : A Bella Update

Luke
28-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Well i seem to be forever posting pictures as she is so photogenic, but actually don't post much of the written word about the ginger dame!
She is just over three months..but it seems much longer, and a true demure dame with just a hint of a cheeky ginger about her. She has a strong bond with Clementine..very parental, she really likes Florrie and loves too play with her..and the relationship with Ralph..well, they spend time 'with each other' i.e sitting close, yet not actually acknowledging one and other, but it works. They have their days when they play..and days when they 'argue' and days where they sulk-it actually IS like having two small children!:lol:
She is a most perculiar little, well BIG, cat though..she isn't obsessivley vocal but cor she can be! She is quite a quiet and 'takes everything in' kinda Mog..but when she decides to 'have a chat' it sounds like a baby bawl and is SO loud! She still hasn't grown into her lugholes..and has the essence of sveltness from her mother that seems to show more as she grows up.
She has a big vanity issue, she loves herself! She spends hours infront of mirrors watching herself..i'm convinved she knows its her as she never seems shocked. Also her favourite toy is the plasma ball i have..she loves putting her paw on it and seeing the light 'go for her', such fun too watch:)
She does like toys..but is a freak and much prefers things like, dried peas, bits of cotton, socks, cherrys and so forth..much more fun to carry. Thats another thing..she 'holds' things with her hands a lot, and playing with her front paws LOADS too..much a curious trait i've never FULLY known before..
Generaly-she is settled and happy here, she is quite reserved around visitors..mainly as she likes to observe everything that goes on, but too those that dwell here she is so loving. But she is a tart too anyone with a cup of tea-her favourite tipple as you may!

alexgirl73
28-12-2006, 11:07 PM
What a little honey she sounds Luke! I'm quite envious of you for having her as part of your life. Enjoy every minute of her kittenhood, 'cause it goes far too fast.

dandysmom
28-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Alex is right, they do grow up so fast! I'm so glad that she's bonded well with Clem!

Moli
28-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Pleased she has settled so well with your lot Luke, she is a real little darling, think Gingers must all be the same, Chancer is very affectionate, but very much his own boy too...

dinahsmum
29-12-2006, 10:58 AM
That sounds lovely. :) Does she point her little pinkie finger when she drinks her tea? :lol:

Sweet
29-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Super story Luke.

My Vincent is very affectionate, he climbs all around my neck purring and giving lots of wet kitty kisses - bless x

Mags
29-12-2006, 01:24 PM
Good to hear Bella has settled in so well Luke :D