PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Daily Thread

Donna
20-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Long time since I have done one of these!!!

Up early as vets this morning with Chloe. She seems to have got worse overnight.

Bunnies are out in the run and fed. Emma and me are up as getting ready for vets - Sean will get up lunchtime no doubt!!!!

Its all misty/foggy outside and freeezing!!!

smudgley
20-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi everyone,
Hope Chloe is ok at the vets Donna.
Cats are sorted. Kids have gone off to school with their games as it's their last day. I'm off to work now & out for another Christmas lunch. This time it's just our team at work, so should be a good laugh. We are as ready as we can be as far as the house goes now & I'm trying not to stress out over stuff & tell myself that we have achieved a lot in the last few months & if it takes another few months to get straight & to put the garden back to normal then so be it. :cool:
Have a good day everyone.

Fran
20-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Morning all, very cold and icy here this morning. It's the children's last day at school today. Em has gone in her party wear as there is an end of term disco and party today.

Donna - good luck at the vets
Smudgely - enjoy your Christmas lunch

Hope you all have a lovely day :D

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas2/21.gif

5 days until Christmas

Mags
20-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Morning all, very foggy and a hard frost here ........it's brrrrrrrrrr cold !:cool:

Lots of odd jobs to do today in preparation for Christmas.....

Donna ~ Hope all goes well at the vets....

Smudgley ~ Enjoy your Christmas lunch!

Fran ~ Have a good day!

Stay warm everyone!

Donna
20-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Have added to the Health section but will mention here that it is cystitus for Chloe and she is on a course of A/B, Anti Inflamatory and Painkillers. Thanks all for your thoughts.

dinahsmum
20-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Lovely bright crisp morning.
Have just been to tesco for a 'big shop'. Eeek! :shock: Goodness knows how busy it will get later in the week.
Donna - pleased to hear Chloe has her medication and will be getting better very quickly I'm sure
Smudgley enjoy your Christmas lunch. I'm going to one too :)
One of the kits has an upset tum (don't know why?), so am cooking up some fish, after scrubbing the floor :? Ho hum.
Have a lovely day everyone - I'm off for a relaxing bath before I go out, to make up for the shopping and scrubbing!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_61.gif

Naomi
20-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Afternoon everyone.

I've got Louise home from school as she's got terrible earache again :( Thomas has his class xmas party later so he's home at the moment.

Done a load of shopping to make sure I've got meat and veg here for xmas weekend. Hopefully the only thngs i'll have to get are bread and milk. Gonna make sure I've got xtra dog food and cat food in aswell.

alexgirl73
20-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Evening everyone. Phew, what a few days. I haven't stopped long enough to catch breath. All the pressies are delivered and we drove back from Scotland at 9 am this morning, got caught in traffic and horrible fog at the border area and yorkshire, so nasty journey. Teddie was as good as gold going and coming back and has had no probs at all while away (hurrah!). Girls had their Christmas party this afternoon, so had half anhour to change them when we finally arrived home. Went and did my food shop while they were there and went carol singing this evening to elderly members of our church this evening, so I'm officially pooped!! My little ginger cat is still out the back so I have given her an old fleece jacket of mine to sleep on in a cardboard box in the shelter out the back. The CPL is closed until january so no luck there and none from the RSPCA either (though they are a last resort due to their pts policy). Have checked all the papers and local shops to no avail, so will phone the vets in the morning to check for a microchip. Hope everyone has been well the last few days. x

dandysmom
20-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Awful day, had to take Leia to the vet for cystitis,,,she was terrified, screamed all the way, escaped from the carrier in the waiting room...oh my! Home now and I'll have to give her oral antibiotics; never done that and not sure I can! Other than that, a quiet day: sunny and mid 40'sF. To the market afterwards, fed birds and Onyx...she almost let me pet her, but thought better of it and pulled back. Hope everyone has a good evening!