PDA

View Full Version : Daily Thread / Tuesday

Fran
19-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Morning all, not looked out of the window yet so I am not sure what the weather is doing outside. Have the horses to do this morning, then have to pop and get the horse a sack of carrots. Other than that, I have loads of cleaning and tidying to do and I have to go and pick a spray of flowers up that I have ordered for a funeral tomorrow :(

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

6 days until Christmas

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas2/5.gif

Moli
19-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Mornig PK, Its a hard frost this morning..Chancer decided to stay in lastnight and he sleep with me, 6.30 this moring, got a wake up call from him wanting out!He is better than any alarm clock!!!
Got a few bits still to buy, and loads still to wrap! Have good day all.............

Sweet
19-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Morning all,

Its damp here, I still have lots to get, managed to get a few bits and pieces last night whilst shopping.

Finish work today :) for the Christmas break so will have time to catch up and finish tidying the house.

The Christmas Tree is still standing - phew, think we are missing a few balls under the sofas again LOL.

Have a great day, off now to start to catch up on the posts I have missed x

Donna
19-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Morning all

Looks a bit cold and misty outside, but am looking from my bed!!! Not up yet!!!

Am off now until after Christmas. Kids are off school too now. All but the food has been bought which I will get on payday (friday).

Hope you all have a good day.

dinahsmum
19-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Foggy and nasty here.
Off to see Mum & Dad shortly - could do without driving in these conditions but, what can you do?
Have a nice day all
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_12.gif

Jac
19-12-2006, 10:35 AM
Morning all
Takeing Ceilidh to the Doc at 3.20 (just to get it logged) Didn't have a good night last night. Ceilidh has spots everywhere! Even inside her private parts, hair, ears, help!!!!
Feel about 90. Wheesht Moli.
Was ment to be going to the shops today but I think I'll pass. Had Derek at the supermarket after he finished last night looking for bicarb,piriton and calamine lotion:-D .

Not frosty here this morning but it was really bad last night.
Will be in and out today as all I'm doing today is being Ceilidh's slave:roll:

yola
19-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Jac - give that little one lots of cuddles from me. Poor babe :(

Hubby's gone off up to London this morning to get my pressie - looks like I might get my much hinted-about Prada bag after all (yippeeee). The fog has cleared (outside as well as in my head); Sebastian is howling for a feed and Dominik is glued to Cbeebies. We will be staying in today as I'm awaiting a delivery which is hopefully the balance of MIL's Cath Kidston Christmas presents.

I tried to book my Waitrose shopping for delivery by Ocado last night . . . 1st available slot 28th December :shock: :shock: :shock: so I shall have to find some time to drag myself to the supermarket WITHOUT the kiddies!!

Right - off to warm a bottle, have a fun Tuesday and see you all a bit later :D

Mags
19-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Cold, misty day here.

Have managed to have a good clean round this morning, washing done, shopping done - time to concentrate on getting all the pressies sorted and wrapped....

My tree is still intact, well done Cassie!:D

Enjoy your day all!:cool:

charliebubs
19-12-2006, 02:29 PM
I've never posted on a daily thread yet and thought it was about time I did!!!
Sun is shining here now, but I'm stuck at work - boo hoo!! We don't finish for Christmas until Friday :(
I've also managed to catch a cold and have a Christmas Party to go to tonight.
I have got the Christmas Carols CD on at work though......just to keep me in the festive spirit!!! :)
Have a good day everyone.
C
x

Naomi
19-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Bit of a misty miserable start this morning. Had to take my car into Abergavenny to have a new windscreen. While I was waiting I went into Abergavenny town and bought myself a new hair dryer and straigtners, The Folk of the Faraway Tree and The Adventures of the Wishing Chair for the kids. They've already got The Enchanted Forest. I also managed to find a nice amber brooch for my MIL in the market.