PDA

View Full Version : gift wrapped cat???

CathyW
29-11-2006, 04:35 PM
i was on the floor last night wrapping a pile of prezzysm when reggie thought to himself "oooooh whats mummy got that looks like fun" he then proceeded to pat the paper, then stick his claws into it, by then i telling him to go away LOL but no reggie wants to stand on the paper. so my daughter almost got a gift wrapped cat for christmas :D
my fault i spose shouldnt of been on the floor silly me cats territory :-D

Mags
29-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Cats love to help with the pressie wrapping BM .......... that's almost as much fun as shooting up the Christmas tree and destroying it!! :-D

CathyW
29-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Cats love to help with the pressie wrapping BM .......... that's almost as much fun as shooting up the Christmas tree and destroying it!! :-D
mine are frightend of the tree :-D well they have been the last 2 years. i just have to keep it away from the dog, he would think its an indoor loo :lol:

Tanya
29-11-2006, 06:34 PM
I have never had a cat before, so Oli is going to be a good experience this Christmas then. He has a thing for paper and lying on my uni work when im doing it on the floor, so not sure how im going to wrap presents LOL

Jac
29-11-2006, 06:36 PM
tanya I'm sure he'll give you his input, all cats do;)

CathyW
29-11-2006, 10:22 PM
i always shut the boys out when they where kittens they where into everything then LOL

Fran
29-11-2006, 10:50 PM
I have to shut the door when I wrap pressies, all my cats like help :roll: :-D

dandysmom
29-11-2006, 11:13 PM
BM, I've always wrapped presents on the floor, and the cats without exception have always "helped"! My friends know when they get a package that there are very likely to be small claw holes visible.... and ribbon ...don't get me started on ribbon lol

Sweet
30-11-2006, 09:16 AM
LOL, I can imagine us all sitting with cats surrounding us, trying but losing the plot ;) x

CathyW
30-11-2006, 10:27 AM
LOL, I can imagine us all sitting with cats surrounding us, trying but losing the plot ;) xdont forget us with dogs as well. i can see poor luke having fun in his house :lol:

alexgirl73
30-11-2006, 02:35 PM
The cats will be BANNED I say!!!! No chance are they getting their mitts on my wrapping paper, it takes me all my time to do it in the first place without that unruly mob destroying my hard work, loL!

kado
01-12-2006, 12:57 PM
I am putting a tree up for the for the first time this year and i am putting presents underneath it. Cant wait for the fun where going to have with the 4 cats should be interesting to see what happens