PDA

View Full Version : If there was one thing...

Luke
22-11-2006, 10:21 PM
..that you could go back in time and experience again?
I don't mean go back and relive and change again, but experience again-exactly how it was first time round. For example experience being with a certin somebody for what would be the last tme yet valuing it so much more, Or experience going to a certain place again etc etc.
?

smudgley
22-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Good question Luke, but a difficult one to answer...... I'll have to have a think

Sweet
22-11-2006, 11:32 PM
........thinking x

smudgley
22-11-2006, 11:35 PM
I think to re-live a certain moment would have to be (can I have 3 please?)

* walking down the isle & getting marrried, not the reception neccesarily (although that was great) just the "getting married" bit - I was only 20 & loved that feeling of getting married & saying I do.

* holding Ashleigh for the 1st time (my eldest daughter) (holding Lucy for the 1st time was great too, but just a different experience the 1st time)

* the moment I collected my rottweiler puppy, who was my best buddy for 9 years.:cry:

alexgirl73
22-11-2006, 11:47 PM
What a good question Luke! I would have to agree with Smudgley, meeting my daughter Raechel for the first time. Gazing down at that little face and knowing that she depended on me for everything was one of the most incredible feelings!

Kazz
22-11-2006, 11:55 PM
I think it may be any Christmas up to the age of about 15
younger than that meant Father Christmas in full evidence ;) and best of all my Nans both alive and Christmas meant family, loads of laughs, enveloped in love and surronded by Mom Dad brother sister cousins aunts, uncles (all still alive and full of life) Christmas eve setting out the Christmas table food we rarely saw as children, and then Christmas day then Boxing day visiting both NAn's and meeting the cousins - yes Christmas.

Mags
22-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Holding my twins for the first time :D They were born 7 weeks premature and were in an incubator for 3 weeks, in different hospitals.

I held them for the first time when they were 4 weeks old .......... and cried my eyes out!:lol:

CathyW
23-11-2006, 12:11 PM
meeting my OH for the first time, and gazing into those lovely brown eyes, and just melting inside :)

ellenlouise
23-11-2006, 02:46 PM
I would have a holiday two years ago all over again without my OH having a motorbike accident and me being flown back.

ellenlouise
23-11-2006, 02:47 PM
What about you luke?

Kim
23-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Very difficult question Luke.

Can't think of only one, so a few very special times

The day I got married.

When my children were born

Family Christmases. I agree with Kazz, they are magical when you are young and surrounded by love, fun and laughter. I miss my mum & dad so much and times spent with them, especially at Christmas were magical.

Holiday in Australia in 1997 when we met my OH family, most of them for the first time.

So Luke, how about you now?

Naomi
23-11-2006, 07:02 PM
This is a hard one.

Marrying hubby and having my children are definately on a par with each other

Fran
23-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Our wedding in the Dominican Republic has to be one of the top things on my list :cool: