PDA

View Full Version : Wesnesday Thread

dandysmom
22-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Never thought I'd be starting one, but didn't see one in the New Posts...where are, or were. all you early birds! Anyhow, miserable day here, chilly rain started about noon and will last through most of Thanksgiving. Made it back from the market with my chicken and other stuff just before the rain. Onyx was in the side yard so fed her early rsather than the usual afternoon time, so she could shelter from the rain with a full tummy! Am waiting annoyedly for my large weekly grocery delivery: they were due between one and three pm, and not here yet...called and "they're running late"! Good thing about that is they waive the delivery fee if they don't make it in the allotted time slot!! Have a nice evening, all!

alexgirl73
22-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Evening Eileen. It was a miserable day here. Had a meeting with the school nurse to refer Hayley for further tests. Had a PTA meeting and helped out at Rainbows too. So I'm exhausted! lol.

Mags
22-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Lousy evening here, it's pouring down with rain ......... best place to be when it's like that? Catsey!!:-D

dandysmom
22-11-2006, 11:55 PM
No wonder you're exhausted, all that plus worrying about Teddie and Stripe and the kittens! Try to relax tonight...oh, forgot about the time difference, it's already tonight there! Anyhow, take care! xx

alexgirl73
22-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Thank you Eileen!