PDA

View Full Version : Move over.....we are moving in.......

Sweet
17-11-2006, 09:37 AM
My heart would not let them go into Rescue, so Misty and Jac will be arriving on Sunday evening from Bedfordshire.

Really hope they all get on :?.

I will post pics when they get here, I am excited but also a little worried - 6 :shock: all wanting food at the same time!

Julie x

Booktigger
17-11-2006, 10:03 AM
I think we all knew this would happen!!

I do hope things work out and that 6 isn't too much for you - it can be a nightmare when they all want feeding (although it was different for me as I was feeding cats in 4 or 5 different rooms!!)

dinahsmum
17-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Very best of luck with your mission Julie. :)

yola
17-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Aw Julie - you're an angel :D

Look forward very much to seeing the new arrivals and hear all about how they're settling in (or not :shock: ).

Snoof
17-11-2006, 11:32 AM
That is amazing, Sweet :-) Forgive me for not following quite where you found these two babes?

Fran
17-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Can't wait to see the piccies!

I have 7 to feed :shock: but they are fed in different areas tbh. The kittens have theirs upstairs. Maud, Claude and Clooney have theirs on the kitchen work surface :oops: and Matilda and Sylvester who do not get along with any other cats have theirs in the porch. Sounds complicated but once in a routine it works really well.

Let us know how it all goes x

Mags
17-11-2006, 01:08 PM
That is so good of you Julie and I do hope they all settle in together without any problem.

I'm sure you will get into a routine with them all........ will look forward to seeing their pics :D

yola
17-11-2006, 02:38 PM
That is amazing, Sweet :-) Forgive me for not following quite where you found these two babes?

Snoof - Julie's taking them off her ex-hubby's hands for him.

alexgirl73
17-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Good luck with it all Julie. I'm sure once they arrive you will find a routine that works for you very quickly. xx

Moli
17-11-2006, 04:51 PM
You old softie Sweet!! Kinda had a feeling they would be moving in...good for you.. Can't wait for the pictures...

Snoof
17-11-2006, 05:22 PM
That's awesome Sweet :-)

Sweet
17-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Thank You Everyone for your kind words x

Liz
17-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Its a nice round number and its no more difficult than feeding 4 really

We do have 37 and that is a nightmare as we have the Cougar who will only eat on the hob (its is turned off), Floddy eats on top of the kitchen cupboard, Brady next to the toaster, Sweetie in the middle of the kitchen floor - I've measured it and it is the centre, Oscar on the kitchen table with his cat milk.

Some eat in the hall and some only the family room so 6 sounds wonderful!

Enjoy your new kids I'm sure it will be a wonderful time in your home!

Mags
17-11-2006, 10:08 PM

We do have 37 and that is a nightmare as we have the Cougar who will only eat on the hob (its is turned off), Floddy eats on top of the kitchen cupboard, Brady next to the toaster, Sweetie in the middle of the kitchen floor - I've measured it and it is the centre, Oscar on the kitchen table with his cat milk.

Some eat in the hall and some only the family room so 6 sounds wonderful!

Enjoy your new kids I'm sure it will be a wonderful time in your home!
Just out of interest Liz ........ is there still room for you to eat as well? :-D

dandysmom
17-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I was sure you'd take them in! Hope they settle well; sure you'll work out a feeding routine...((hugs))) to all!

Fran
17-11-2006, 11:31 PM

We do have 37

:shock: :shock: :shock: and I thought I was mad having 7 :? Just 30 more to go for me then :-D

Liz
18-11-2006, 10:24 PM
To answer your questions - we eat in the lounge off our knees as diningroom table has 3 resident sleepers - Ace, Dallas and Merlin the chairs are Boston, Floddy, Amber and Puma!

Kitchen chairs are Peanut, Minmin the ragdoll, Lunar and Lynx, couches in Lounge and conservatory grudgingly shared with us! Dogs retain their own beds by size!

We just keep all the hard luck stories and the ones people say can't be homed mainly the ferals and I kept some hadrears as they are totally bonded to me and we did try to home a couple of them but now they are here forever - my boys Cougar and Puma and the pshyco of the family Miss Peanut demonic!

borderdawn
18-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Nice one Julie, we all knew you would relent, cant wait for the pics.
Dawn.

alexgirl73
18-11-2006, 11:53 PM
To answer your questions - we eat in the lounge off our knees as diningroom table has 3 resident sleepers - Ace, Dallas and Merlin the chairs are Boston, Floddy, Amber and Puma!

Kitchen chairs are Peanut, Minmin the ragdoll, Lunar and Lynx, couches in Lounge and conservatory grudgingly shared with us! Dogs retain their own beds by size!

We just keep all the hard luck stories and the ones people say can't be homed mainly the ferals and I kept some hadrears as they are totally bonded to me and we did try to home a couple of them but now they are here forever - my boys Cougar and Puma and the pshyco of the family Miss Peanut demonic!

I wish you lived nearer Liz, I would have brought 'my girls' to you, lol. (not a chance I'm moving back to Aberdeen again)