PDA

View Full Version : Felix kitten pack

Luke
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Received one today-rather good actually! Still waiting whiskas one..but my sis who is having the tort kitten got hers yesterday and it's not that brilliant TBH (was quite funny as her hubby thought he'd lost the plot by picking whiskas stuff up from their post box-which is an exterior one.)
Not bad at all..with some kitten food samples and lots of care/information sheets too.

dinahsmum
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I got the Felix one - with free black and white furry mouse?

Luke
09-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Aye thats the same-the mouse has been stolen by Florrie who thinks she is a magpie (she whords toys, socks, food etc in her bed..most disturbing)

Naomi
09-11-2006, 04:46 PM
I never got my kitten packs from Whiska's when I ordered one for Tazz & Timmy :(

Luke
09-11-2006, 04:50 PM
I don't personally rate whiskas-i know the aunt with the kits got one t'other day, but its from when she sent for it with the last litter-so just under 7 (ish) months ago!

dinahsmum
09-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Whiskas took for ever to send.
3 pouches of food - fine, better than a poke in the eye with Kazz's blimmin sharp stick - but then only an A5 file with a few 'handy hint' cards. And a voucher for money off Catsan litter.

borderdawn
09-11-2006, 05:05 PM
I never got my kitten packs from Whiska's when I ordered one for Tazz & Timmy :(
Nor me Nae, most dissappointing.
Dawn.

Kazz
09-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Hmmm don't say a lot do it for Whiskas maybe they shouldn't be so laid back - I mean if I were new to cat or kitten ownership and sent for something the one that arrived would get my vote for adult food.

So is the felix one good then people? mind you Cleo ain't struck on felix.

Mags
09-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Cassie is a Whiskas girl, she turns her nose up at Felix.....:roll:

ellenlouise
09-11-2006, 06:46 PM
hey I have sent off for a kitten pack for both felix and whiskas a couple of weeks ago still nothing but will keep you updated. Whats in the felix pack ?

Donna
09-11-2006, 08:34 PM
I ran out of food and had to buy a tin of Felix tuna in jelly.

Usually use the pouches but they all seem rather "sterile" and "processed" compared to the tinned meat. Great big chunks and lots of jelly.

My two LOVE it.

Luke
09-11-2006, 09:00 PM
In the pack-a small toy mouse, three pouches of food and various care panfletts etc.

Tanya
10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I got my Felix goody bag today! Oli ran off with the mouse straight away. I sent off for it about two months ago (& a Whiskas one too!), so it takes its time. But whos complaining coz cats get a new toy, free samples of food and we get vouchers to get them treats and food :)

alexgirl73
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I got my Whiskas pack for Cooper a while ago. It wasn't too bad. I got 4 pouches of food, discount vouchers for further packs and a clip folder which was a little like a baby record book. I thought it was quite sweet tbh!

Tanya
10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
I cant wait until the Whiskas one comes now. Oli must think its Christmas when all these things arrive!

ellenlouise
11-11-2006, 05:29 PM
I got my felix pack yesterday, was really good. Little toy mouse, three packets of food, a folder type arrangement with booklets in each section e.g. 0-1yr. Was really impressed. Inspired me to buy the rest of the bits for the kitten, we have chosen one of there name that if we get two. Her name will be Trinity. OH loves Matirx. :-)