PDA

View Full Version : Felix

Emm
02-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Well tonight we finally managed to catch Felix. I noticed that new people have finally moved into his old home. So I went out and spoke to them - turns out they absolutely hate cats and weren't too willing to help out.

So me and my boyfriend decided we would just grab him and run into the house with him. Gordon was the brave one and did it - so Felix is at the moment in my spare bedroom - not very happy with either of us. But I fet desperate its so cold outside now and with the fireworks going off I just felt it wasn't safe for him to be living outside.

So now I will be getting in touch with the Cat Register and the CPL and see if any-one can help to re-home him. Fingers crossed - his future is still looking uncertain at the moment :(

Moli
02-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Good for you Emm, he maybe not happy, but is now safe and warm...Poor boy....

Emm
02-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Thanks Moli - thats how I feel at least I'll get a good nights sleep not having to worry about him - for the past few months I have been so worried about him - Hes very quiet at the moment and he has eaten so hopefully he will just relax and get a good nights sleep.

Moli
02-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Once he gets over the shock of being inside, he will probably realise the benefits of a nice warm place to sleep and food regularly he will probably settle down...Keep us posted about him...

alexgirl73
02-11-2006, 09:01 PM
well done you. a huge weight off your mind I'm sure.

dandysmom
02-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Good for you! He's safe and warm and fed! Keep us posted, please.....

Mags
02-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Good for you Emm....he's lucky that it was someone like you who 'rescued' him....

Emm
03-11-2006, 08:06 AM
thanks every-one :D

Felix had a a very quiet night - I'm really surprised I thought he would make a lot of noise. I'm just trying to leave him as much as possible at the moment - give him a chance to settle in more. Good news is he used the litter tray - and this morning he came up and rubbed against my legs - although hes still making very angry cries at me. Time will tell. He needs to get booked into the vets to get neutered - hopefully that will help to calm him down.

dinahsmum
03-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Best wishes for Felix's future.
Hopefully he wil make someone a nice pet once he settles.

borderdawn
03-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Sounds like you are doing a great job Emm, best of luck with him.
Dawn.

Kazz
03-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Good for you, he's safer and I know what you mean about being worried shame the new house owners aren't cat people they could have had ready made resident.

Sure he'll find a nice home.

Sweet
03-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Glad hes got you x