PDA

View Full Version : What a horrible row of presents...

Luke
24-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Well its been raining here for ages..but today was quite a nice day, overcast yet warm-and for once, no rain! So Clem did the usual 'i want to go out' protest, and instead of telling her no as its too rainy or windy and then getting sworn at by her-i opened the back door and off she tottered-that was at about half ten.
She has been out since then...and house is empty, dogs went out with my mom earlier on (visiting some relative or others-theres too many to keep track of:roll:) and i've spent the day up here lazing around watching films-so thought not once to go and check what the naughty tortie lady was up too as she usually goes round the front and through the porch side window to come in-its allways open you see. So anyway, just now the telephone rang so went down to answer it, got off and as i walked past the back door i noticed there was "something" there-opened the door and there in a rather neat line were five rather fat mice, who obviouslly were too cocky and cut, exiting from behind nextdoors shed, too fine, presented on their backs with feet up in the air:smt078:smt078:smt078So i went and fetched a carrier bag and dustpan and brush and just as i was clearing these horrible little corpses away, over the fence comes 'father christmas' (:roll:) herself, bawling her head off as if to say "What a waste of a day!"
The cheeky mare managed to grab a rather plump 'present' which i hadn't yet scooped up, and she made off with it and was gone into the distance.

Strange creatures aren't they?

alexgirl73
24-10-2006, 04:26 PM
gruesome! poor little meeces. naughty Clem!

Sweet
24-10-2006, 04:41 PM
She was bringing you your tea Luke ;) x

Mags
24-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Yuk! I hate it when I'm presented with mice! :(

Moli
24-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Sounds like she had a very fruitful day Luke!:lol:

dandysmom
24-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Doing what comes naturally! Good Clemmie! The ginger tom I grew up with did it sll the time, lined up mice on the back steps overnight; Mom said he was paying his rent...:-D

Luke
24-10-2006, 09:35 PM
She is in for the night now-came in for tea at about half five, then had a snooze till half past eight and she went out to return at nine (same thing every night, strange eh?) and is now sulking as she came back with a rather fat wood pigeon that wasted too much time cooing in the hedgerow that runs alongside our wall (long) obviouslly, and had its stupidity repremanded by the last rights by a cat!:lol: She is sitting on her wardrobe top grumbling and mumbling now..bet she's thinking "Bloody twirp taking my pigeon off me-it was a cold night n all, would have gone down a treat!"
You know..its not as if she had a saucer of freshly cooked beef caserole, winter veg, dumplings n all for her tea this evening-i mean its obvious she gets fed the crappest cardboard catfood!:roll::lol:

dandysmom
24-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Spoiled puss?/ Oh good heavens, NO!

alexgirl73
24-10-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm coming to yours for tea luke, lol.

Rosie
25-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Good for her I only ever get one! It is a hugh compliment when they bring home the tea.

dinahsmum
25-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Clementine seems to have had a productive day .......