PDA

View Full Version : Is this the same cat?

Luke
18-10-2006, 07:06 PM
As i type this i have a lap full of a rather soppy, shattered, and purring mog! She is drooped over the side of my lap and fast asleep-after a tummy tickle, of course!:) But is she the same cat i saw earlier?
When coming back from the bus stop after venturing into the big city centre, a far cry away from my quiet cul-de-sac and fields (!), i saw a rather slinky white cat sitting on the corner of the path (in the cul-de-sac) and it was quite obvious it was eyeing something up-then all of a sudden comes a flash of tortie and its an 'orrible noisey cat fight, i walked on as know better then to stand in the way:roll: when all of a sudden i heard a tinkle of a bell, looked behind and noticed it was Clementine fighting-i called her, she looked up, then released her victim white mog and cam sauntering over mewing, gave the rub across the legs and then turned back to look at the white cat she had been fighting with moments before, who then ran off and Clem strutted away head up in the air as if to say "Well it is *my* street".
I tell you she has certain cats she seems to 'pick' on-allways said she should have been a tom due to her fighting habbits-such a ruffian!
But now, just over an hour later she is on my lap and all tummy tickles and purrs!
Shows perfectlly,i think, how our cats can go from being quaffered and cooed over to being big n bad and being king/queen of the road!:lol:

Moli
18-10-2006, 07:17 PM
They are all the same Luke, we think we have lovely cuddly soppy cats, then they go out and bash the nieghbours cat...Suppose they have a few sides to them like people...

dandysmom
18-10-2006, 07:38 PM
A split personality, Luke, pussy cat at home, terror of the jungle outside!! LOL Don't mess with Clemmie!! :D