PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Cat Show at teh NEC Birmingham

Kim
09-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Just wondered if anyone is going this year? It is on Saturday 25 November. I haven't been for a few years and decided I would like to go again this year. I ordered my tickets from the GCCF and paid £9 & £6 concessions, cheaper than on the day and no bookig fee either!

If anyone is going perhaps we could meet up?

Mags
09-10-2006, 06:13 PM
I won't be going, unfortunately, but I hope you have a brilliant day there Kim:D

yola
09-10-2006, 10:20 PM
I've never been to a cat show. If all goes well I would very much like to go, however I really do need to play it by ear . . . if I do go it will be quite a last minute thing.

Do you know if tickets are usually available on the door?

borderdawn
09-10-2006, 10:45 PM
I might be going Kim, just depends, I am off for 3 weeks from Nov 3rd, so that would fit in nicely.
Dawn.

Kazz
09-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Never been to a cat show may be interesting and would be nice to meet some of you. I will have to look into it and Yes Yola most shows like that at the NEC have tickets available on the day.

Kim
09-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Yes Yola you can definitely buy tickets 'at the door'. Would be great to meet a few of you. Kazz, I am sure you will enjoy the show and lots of kitty shopping too!

Kazz
09-10-2006, 11:47 PM
I may see you there, I can't think of anything Cleo would want (I think she has everything) ie she has me. :) but may buy a few bits and pieces for Smudgleys rescues.

And everyone the train goes straight into the NEC.

dandysmom
10-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Yola, if you can possibly go, do! Cat shows are amazing; I'd never been to one until the late 80's when breeder friends took me...never saw so many beautiful cats and breeds I'd never even heard of...plus fascinating series of cat goodies to buy!! ( I won't mention peacock feathers to you, as you have that feather phobia,,,but cats adore them!!) Bet you'd love it!

yola
10-10-2006, 10:13 AM
And everyone the train goes straight into the NEC.

Yes, and Virgin trains goes Reading - - > NEC so that would make life easier!

DM - I will do my best to go - just depends on logistics re kids :roll:

Kim
10-10-2006, 03:31 PM
[quote=Kazz;303997]I may see you there, I can't think of anything Cleo would want (I think she has everything) ie she has me. :) but may buy a few bits and pieces for Smudgleys rescues.quote]

Kazz, even if Cleo doesn't need anything you can always stock up on food, all the major companies are there, Royal Canin, Arden Grange, Hills, etc. Usually some freebies too!

dandysmom
10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
That's right; I forgot to mention the freebies... stocked up on lots of interesting foods, samples, etc!

Hreow
11-10-2006, 01:43 PM
I'll be there, I hope. Sans Rover, of course. :-)