PDA

View Full Version : Panic, heartbreaking but funny

Kazz
30-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Just been in the garden potting up some pansies into the hanging basket my niece Katie has been here for about an hour or so as at 14 in Nov she is considered to young to stay in her own home alone, so she was here she was watching telly but went upstairs to the loo. She screamed and I do mean screamed I dropped everything and ran into the house she was heartbroken crying/sobbing she was pointing at Cleo's chair and she gasped out "she won't wake up" now I would have panicked as well but Cleo was in the garden with me "supervising" the addition of bulbs and plants" Katie was trying to wake up a jumper on the chair now it didn't look like Cleo but in the half light as Katie hadn't turned any light on but the landing one and given where it was I can see how the mistake happened. :roll:
Cleo has now been hugged so much I would have thought her paitence would have broken by now but it hasn't she is putting up with it that and being soaked by teenage tears.

Karen

Edited to say the jumper has been thrown away.

Mags
30-09-2006, 07:22 PM
What a happy ending to your story Kazz!:D

It is plain to see that Katie really loves Cleo and I'm pleased that her distraught tears turned to tears of happiness!:D

Kazz
30-09-2006, 07:32 PM
What a happy ending to your story Kazz!:D

It is plain to see that Katie really loves Cleo and I'm pleased that her distraught tears turned to tears of happiness!:D

I have told her if she is going to get so upset over every disguarded jumper she will live a hard life :-D

samwise
30-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Awwwwwww!! Bless her!!
Nice to know she care for Cleo so much!! Hope she has recovered now!

dandysmom
30-09-2006, 08:25 PM
That's touching, Kazz! Obvious that she loves Cleo very much; distressing for her, but a nice happy ending!!!

alexgirl73
30-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Poor Kid, but thank goodness Cleo is still ruling the roost!

dinahsmum
01-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Oh, phew! ..