PDA

View Full Version : Three little aliens

alexgirl73
24-09-2006, 04:51 PM
I feel like such a bad mummy right now (even though it's for their own good). I've just had to bath all three cats with a topical shampoo to help with Teddys ringworm treatment. The other two had to be done to hopefully help prevent them from catching it.

They all look like little aliens, and run away from me as soon as I go near them (Broxi especially is giving me dirty looks). I looked like a drowned rat myself! I tried to take some pics of them, but as I said, they run as soon as I go near them. Oh well, at least it's over and done with(until friday when I need to do it all over again):cry:

Mags
24-09-2006, 04:58 PM
That must have been great fun Alex, at least they have some protection now.........and you too by the sound of it!:-D

alexgirl73
24-09-2006, 05:02 PM
oh SUCH fun:roll: Want to come and help next time? I must admit though, I'm relatively scratch free, so I must be doing something right. Took my entire supply of towels in the airing cupboard though to dry them, me and the bathroom floor.:D

dandysmom
24-09-2006, 08:38 PM
You are much braver than I am!! Only tried to bathe a cat once in my life, and had the scars to prove it!!!

Sweet
25-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Awwww bless x

dinahsmum
25-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Poor babies!