PDA

View Full Version : oppotunist reggie

CathyW
23-09-2006, 01:56 PM
last night OH fell asleep on the sofa, so i just covered him up and went to bed, settled down for the night, when i heard a soft purring behind me, reggie had snuck up onto the bed and had settled himself down in charlies side of the bed LOL cheeky boy, he really wants to take OHs place. he some times sits on my lap giving charlie *the look* as if to say "shes mine u know" hes such an oppotunist is that boy:D

alexgirl73
23-09-2006, 02:09 PM
I know what you mean about this type of thing. My Broxi comes and sits on my chest and looks at my hubby the same way. Cooper squeals everytime he is picked up by someone other than me and Teddy runs to my hubby every time I go near him (mind you as its me who has to give him all is medication its not that surprising)

CathyW
23-09-2006, 05:55 PM
I know what you mean about this type of thing. My Broxi comes and sits on my chest and looks at my hubby the same way. Cooper squeals everytime he is picked up by someone other than me and Teddy runs to my hubby every time I go near him (mind you as its me who has to give him all is medication its not that surprising)
reggie sits on my chest in the middle of the night, just staresat me, then lunges in and covers me with kitty kisses :lol: hes on sexy cat ;)

yola
23-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes - my 2 boy cats are 'my boys' and our girlie cat is definitely 'hubby's girl'. Can't really say why, maybe something to do with early bonding, but it's quite clear and tangible!!!

CathyW
23-09-2006, 08:18 PM
well looks like regs on a promise tonight, hubbys asleep on the sofa again :roll: so it will be me n the moggies again. oh well at least they dont steal all the quilt, snore/fa*t and other manly things men do. honestly us women lay in bed all quiet and angelic like dont we girls LOL:-D

dandysmom
23-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Well, I have been told that I snore...!!?? Leia's a good cat.she doesn't try to hog the bed!