PDA

View Full Version : A night on the tiles?

Mags
22-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Cassie came in last night about 8.00pm and I locked her catflap and put a box infront of the flap so no other cats can peer in during the night.

I got up this morning and thought it unusual that Cassie wasn't hanging around for her breakfast. When I went into the kitchen the box infront of the catflap was moved aside........and there she was miaowing and staring at me through her flap window!!

She must have pushed the box aside in the night, scratched at the 4-way catflap, managed to move aside one of the locks....and out she went.
What she didn't realise was she opened the lock for going out only and it was still locked for getting back in!!:roll:

When I opened the door she flew in......poor thing, she probably didn't sleep all night as she is very nervous:(
She ate a hearty breakfast.....went upstairs on one of the beds and is still asleep 6 hours later!!

dinahsmum
22-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Poor Cassie
As long as she doesn't get a taste for the night life!

Sweet
22-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Awwwww bless her x

Moli
22-09-2006, 04:56 PM
I am sure she has got a man friend Mags, she seems to be staying out later in the evenings, and to unlock her catflap to get out is very clever!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Mags
22-09-2006, 05:45 PM
I am sure she has got a man friend Mags, she seems to be staying out later in the evenings, and to unlock her catflap to get out is very clever!:roll: :lol: :lol:
There must be something out there that she isn't letting on about as she is a little madam when I try to get her in at night lately!:roll::lol:

dinahsmum
22-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Is it moths Mags? If you have a light source there seem to be a lot of moths at the mo (and DDL) - must be so tempting if you are a kitty!

Mags
22-09-2006, 05:57 PM
It could be that DM.....or the itsy bitsy mice that are around at the moment:lol:

Kazz
22-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Good chance its moths. Or those darned Daddylong legs that seem to be everywhere.

Bet it scared her though, hope she's okay. Mind you it would have scared you witless if you'd have known she was outside all night! glad you slept through it :)

Karen

Naomi
22-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Poor Cassie. Timmy's been a nightmare aswell lately so he's gone to being outside all night and most of the day. He's always first one there in the moring mind looking for breakfast :roll:

Mags
22-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Good chance its moths. Or those darned Daddylong legs that seem to be everywhere.

Bet it scared her though, hope she's okay. Mind you it would have scared you witless if you'd have known she was outside all night! glad you slept through it :)

Karen
If I had known I wouldn't have slept until she was in!:roll::)

dandysmom
22-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Naughty Cassie, but clever Cassie to figure out how to move the box and unlock her flap!! The things that they can think up to do....just glad she's in and safe!

borderdawn
22-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Cassie, the little wanderer, a little tinker she is!
Dawn.

Mags
22-09-2006, 09:04 PM
It's 9.00pm now, pouring with rain and I've been calling and calling her and there is still no sign of her again! :? She hates the rain, always dashes inside for cover:(

She has been like this since we came back from our holidays.......is she trying to punish me?:roll::D

Moli
22-09-2006, 09:39 PM
It's 9.00pm now, pouring with rain and I've been calling and calling her and there is still no sign of her again! :? She hates the rain, always dashes inside for cover:(

She has been like this since we came back from our holidays.......is she trying to punish me?:roll::DIt sound like she is up to something Mags, you will have to follow her one night!:roll: :roll: :lol:

Mags
22-09-2006, 09:45 PM
It sound like she is up to something Mags, you will have to follow her one night!:roll: :roll: :lol:
I think I'll have to don my Sherlock Holmes outfit Moli!:roll:
http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/figuren/e010.gif

Moli
22-09-2006, 09:55 PM
I think I'll have to don my Sherlock Holmes outfit Moli!:roll:

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/figuren/e010.gif

I can just see you dressed like that Mags, climbing over fences trying to make sure Cassie doesn't see you!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mags
22-09-2006, 10:00 PM
I can just see you dressed like that Mags, climbing over fences trying to make sure Cassie doesn't see you!:lol: :lol: :lol:
What's the betting I climb the fence and end up in next door pond!! :-D

Mags
22-09-2006, 10:16 PM
:smt026:smt026....She's in at last!

The cat flap looks like Fort Knox tonight....she won't get out of that in a hurry!!:lol:

Moli
22-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Watch this space!!!:lol:

Sweet
23-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Glad she came back safe, I worry if my two older ones stay out longer than normal.

Did she tell you a tale of where she had been ;) x