PDA

View Full Version : What are your cats doing right at this moment?

Luke
18-09-2006, 07:11 PM
So what are your cats up too tonight?
A storm is brewing here, and its that eery warm wind blowing! Most hostile for going hutning according too Clementine! She was stalking a rather fat wood pigeon that was on the fence..and the wind began to howl..and blew her right off into next doors garden! She then came stomping home (and i do mean stomping) and when she came in she sat on the sofa next too me bawling her head off-quite obviouslly complaining! So she is now up here with me, sprawled out on a beanbag, thats on the bed, next too the radiator-comfort eh?
So what about yours?

Mags
18-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Sleeping! :roll:

Moli
18-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Casper, Merlin & Oliver are asleep...
Leo is eating..
Chancer is out...

CathyW
18-09-2006, 07:45 PM
probally asleep:D

dandysmom
18-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Leia just finished her afternoon snack and has gone out on the porch to bird-watch!

yvonne
18-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Dizzy, big white male cat had eaten and gone back out, no real suprise, even though he is neutered he never ever gives us much of his time.
Minnie has fed her kittens plus Geoffrey adopted cat and is now eating her dinner.
Twiggy had eaten and taken off upstairs to do her princess and the pea routine of which be is the most comfy bed./
All kittens have eaten and had feed off Mum and hopefully will sleep!
No sign of a storm here yet.

Kazz
18-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Sleeping! As normal

Sweet
18-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Mau is attempting to get in the fridge :shock:

Violet is asleep in her castle.

Vincent just woke up and wandering room to room.

Mabel is snoozing on the sofa x

yola
19-09-2006, 10:00 AM
All 3 are in the garden sitting under grasses or shrubs. I'll go and do a headcount shortly to make sure no wanderer has escaped through the trellis . . . :roll:

dinahsmum
19-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Exploring the garden, lying on a bench in the garden (young/old)

JemBob
19-09-2006, 08:33 PM
oscar is lying on my lap as am looking on here :lol: purring his head off!

logoes
19-09-2006, 09:07 PM
India is doing what she does best, sleeping, I've never before met a cat that can go so "dead to the world". Logoes

Mags
19-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Cassie is still outdoors (usually in by 7.30pm).......and refuses to come in:roll: One of our neighbours has a very overgrown garden, to say the least, and I think she has discovered loads of wildlife in there!:roll:

Donna
19-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Both mine are in for the night. Misty is chatting to me and trying to get me to work out what she is saying, but I dont know what she wants - like playing charades!!!

Chloe is in the bathroom sitting by the window that she sometimes climbs out of!

whiskey
19-09-2006, 10:13 PM
well daisy is chasing a daddy long legs round the kitchen
buddy is having a snack,spike is watching a bat circle the front garden and tinker and ging are out and about:-Dand breezer is prob round the neighbours trying to get a bit of peace

CathyW
20-09-2006, 12:39 PM
mine are both hoping for their lunch :Dso ronnies lurking and reggies just sitting. oh nope rons sitting under the pc table now, poor hungry kits :lol:

dandysmom
20-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Leia, who apparently can tell time, is glaring at me while I'm on the computer as she knows it's time for me to put the rubbish and recycling out & fill the bird feeder (afternoon routine) because that'swhen I pick her grass and fresh catnip !!! Gotta GO!!

random
20-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Sleeping, the lot of them, in one basket! :shock:

Except Tabs, she's out late the tart :lol:

Luke
20-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Sleeping, the lot of them, in one basket! :shock:

Except Tabs, she's out late the tart :lol:
PICTURES woman, PICTURES!

random
20-09-2006, 08:47 PM
PICTURES woman, PICTURES!

lol they do it all the time, I have no idea where my camera is from moving home, lots of my stuff is still in boxes :shock:

I'll get one soon don't worry, there's 6 of the furry feline things now, Kiara and my kittens, my sisters kitten and Tabs :shock: I feel like a crazy cat lady :lol:

It just looks like a jumble of fur paws and ears :lol: