PDA

View Full Version : Cat Colours....

Moli
17-09-2006, 09:44 AM
As we have so many newbies, thought we could do this again...

What is your favourite cat colour???

Have to say I love Blue's.........

Luke
17-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Have a strong love for gingers in any form (i.e solid ginger, ginger with white markings, white with ginger markings etc), love torties as they are really pretty often with such ellaborate charcters, the blues allways look so soft and endearing too-i'm going to stop now as will go on forever!:lol:
I like most coloured cats...its more the charcter that draws me too a feline!

Naomi
17-09-2006, 10:43 AM
White with black markings but anything black & white will do :D

samwise
17-09-2006, 10:46 AM
I like the black and grey tabbies! With or without white on them is lovely.
I also love white cats!:D

Mags
17-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Torties and gingers are my favourites.......:D

Donna
17-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Torties for me - and of course pure black!!

tilly
17-09-2006, 03:40 PM
I love blue and white cats and silver tabbies as well as tabby and white cats.

Sally

CathyW
17-09-2006, 05:54 PM
blacks for me :)

dandysmom
17-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Tortie & white and Abys!

borderdawn
17-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Me I like GINGERS!!! and I also like GINGERS!! Actually I dont mind any colour Cat at all, however I wouldnt by choice want a black or a black and white. Dont know why some of the most super marked Cats I know are black and white and there are some on here that are simply stunning!
Dawn.

Kazz
17-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Any colour will do for me used to think I didn't like Torties but they are really growing on me mostly I think due to the pictures I've seen on here. Other than that any colour I would like a Tabby one day maybe if its meant to be but no real prefernece I thinks its all in the eyes?

Sweet
17-09-2006, 09:49 PM
I love all cats :)

...but as I have 2 Torties, 1 Ginger & White and 1 Black & White - I guess these are my favs x

Rosie
18-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Blue and Brown then Tabbies of all varieties especially reds like you find in Main Coons and that is why I have one tortie girl and an all black little boy:D Like my son so rightfully pointed out "colour shouldn't matter". Of course he is absolutely right but after all we are human.

yvonne
18-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Have a strong love for gingers in any form (i.e solid ginger, ginger with white markings, white with ginger markings etc), love torties as they are really pretty often with such ellaborate charcters, the blues allways look so soft and endearing too-i'm going to stop now as will go on forever!:lol:
I like most coloured cats...its more the charcter that draws me too a feline!

Luke, how many new kittens do you want?
I have an all ginger, a ginger and white and a white white with ginger spots.
only kidding but they are lovely
Yvonne

yvonne
18-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Me I just love cats! I think that the most reason I love cats(and dogs and every animal) is that they have no mirrors, they don't CARE what colour they are or if their owners have better jobs than anyone else etc. they just ARE.
saying that I love blues, I had a chance to have a pair a while back whoes spoiled owners didn't actualy like the mess of having two cats that they had paid for messing up the house once they were too big to just shut in the kitchen all day but at the time I had too much else on........... made sure they went to a good home though.
Yvonne

Booktigger
19-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Pretty much most colours, the only one I Can't see myself owning is a tortie, and that is cos I haven't met a lot of nice torties. I would love to own a blue or grey at some point, I have my ginger, pure black and a foster tabby. I do love white and blacks, and sometimes think they are prettier than black and whites, but I have seen some with lovely markings - I do like the 3 in my house at the mo though.