PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new to Catsey!

girlracer68
13-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Hi, my name is Lisa and I've joined catsey as I have a young cat Binkie, who's about 14 months old, and Wilbur the kitten who is 5 months old. They were rescued from my vet, where they had been dumped, Binkie aged 8 months then and Wilbur 8 weeks. My two 18 year old cats died earlier in the year within 6 weeks of each other, so the rescue cats were very welcome! They are both black and white moggies, and I came to this forum via the BBC wildlife forum as I have some questions about Binkie's behaviour now we have Wilbur too! But I'll post that later!
Anyway, I look forward to reading the posts here and learning more about moggies :)

Mags
13-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Lisa, http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/8.gif to Catsey!!

Looking forward to chatting to you and hearing more about Binkie and Wilbur (great names BTW!)

Hope you enjoy it here!:D

dinahsmum
13-09-2006, 11:49 AM
:smt039 Hi Lisa - Warm welcome to Catsey and welcome to your two little fur-babies as well. Like Mags I think their names are great. I lost an 18 year old earlier this year and I have 2 kittens now, so we have a little in common.
Browse around and se if there has been a discussion on the behaviur you want to discuss, but ask away, anyway! We're always happy to chat about cats ... or anything really! :)

Naomi
13-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Welcome to Catsey!!

Look forward to hearing more about Binkie (fab name btw) and Wilbur

Moli
13-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi warm welcome to Catsey, look forward to chatting and pictures of your cats....

yola
13-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Hi Lisa and a big Catsey welcome!!!

We're a friendly bunch here and do our best to help so just jump on in with any questions and feel free to join in with the 'chit chat' too :-D

Sweet
13-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi and welcome to Catsey x

Violet, Mau Mau, Vincent and Mabel wave a paw x