PDA

View Full Version : Moli's attitude has changed (long post sorry)

Naomi
13-09-2006, 08:32 AM
and not for the worse.

I noticed a slight change in her yesterday but thought nothing of it. Both Moli and Salt were in the kitchen and instead of hissing and batting Salt, Moli just sat infront of the kittens food bowls to stop Salt from eating it.

Even more amazing is what I saw this morning.....

Louise came charging up the stairs shouting "mam, mam Salt and Moli are sat on the windowsill together"

Needless to say I didn't believe her but curiosity got the better of me and i had to have a look. Indeed my daughter was right. On the smallest of the windowsills, there was Moli laid down (just about saw her head) and Salt sat the other end of the windowsill. I was so shocked that i had to take a photo as goodness only knows when that is going to happen again.

It's taken about 6 weeks but I do think that Moli has finally realised that Salt isn't going anywhere. I just hope that Moli and Salt continue to 'get along'

Will add a photo later once I've found the lead to the camera

borderdawn
13-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Thats great news, adult Cats often take longer I always think to accept another adult. Sounds like they have come to an "arrangement"
Dawn.

yola
13-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Great news!! It's such a sense of relief and acheivement when the cats finally start to get along together!!! :D Long may it continue :D

Sweet
13-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Great news....dont forget the pic x

Mags
13-09-2006, 09:43 AM
That's great news Nae......harmony at last!

Naomi
13-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Have now posted a piccie in the photo section :D

I also spotted Moli curled up next to Timmy but I didn't have my camera handy :roll:

Moli
13-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Brilliant Nae, Sounds like Moli is the boss though...

Naomi
13-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Oh yes Moli is still top cat

dandysmom
13-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Sounds as if she's accepted them at last! Wonderful...and she is still numero uno!