PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody elses cat....

Naomi
23-08-2006, 03:10 PM
talk a glass eye to sleep? :shock:

Ginge is a right vocal so & so. From the time he wakes up in the morning to the time he goes to sleep, as soon as he see's us it's non-stop chatter :lol: I've never known a cat 'talk' so much :shock:

I still love him tho :-D

dinahsmum
23-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Not all the time but both my babies talk a lot. Their voices are way different. Bentley has a dreadful, one note, insistent wail; Chester has a quieter, moister, more girlie voice, with more notes in it.
Mini is a Siamese ........ :roll:

Az
23-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Now you must post a pick of him Nae!!!!!!

Cheetah is a chatterbox too!

yola
23-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Talk a glass eye to sleep??? What a wonderful expression - never heard that one!!!

Darcy will yap at me when he wants something (usually the bathroom tap turning on).

My real chatterbox is Balie, who kind of moans - but he'll only do it at night time. Sometimes he'll also kind of 'shout' at me especially if he wants a fussing.

Fifi is almost silent apart from the odd, strange yelping kind of meow - but it's rare.

Sweet
23-08-2006, 04:36 PM
3 of mine talk in their own little ways.... when I first had Violet I was quite shocked and didnt know what is was....now Mabel and Vincent are following in her tracks!

Mind you I talk non stop to all 4 of them LOL, they are probably trying to tell me to shut up! x

Kazz
23-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Cleo has started to talk more as she's got older and a lot more since she's been an "only" cat.

But Oscar must have had an ambition to be a
'chat show host' he was king of the talkers - he launched into a conversation as soon as he saw you. Be it garden, house, street - where ever. And do you know what I understood every word. HONEST.

Moli
23-08-2006, 04:56 PM
All four of mine talk, and they all have different sounds..If one wants something keepws on till they get it!

Donna
23-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Mine have become more vocal as they have got older. They are both nearly two.

Chloe has a normal miaow for when she wants attention or food or when you say "hello" to her she says "hello" back!

Misty is a big strong girl with a pathetic miaow! More like a whisper, but her speciality is strange little noises she makes that I cannot describe!!

Kim
23-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Misty, our Birman is the most vocal cat I have ever known. He comes in and meows until he gets attention and then when he has had enough he will swipe you! charming lad he is.:-D

dandysmom
23-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Su-ling was a Siamese; need I say more!! Dandy, the little Singapura only talked when he wanted something; had the oddest meow: he sounded rusty!! Used to kid him that he needed oiling! Sultan, Misty & Patches were very quiet cats; Leia is a talker...she talks at breakfast; lunch, teatime, dinner and before bed snack: also in between; when I call her for her evening brush she comes chattering to me; and when I am looking for her & can't see where she is I say "Where's Leia?" and she immediately answers me! They all have their funny little ways, bless 'em!